Tronsmart T428 and USB-BT Joystick Center problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart T428 and USB-BT Joystick Center problem

Has anyone found a way to get USB-BT Joystick Center working? The problem is when you try to turn on Joy2touch server it complains about no touch screen found and shuts down. Any solutions for this?

Install Virtual Touch Screen Emulation kernel modul.

Kernel module for Kernel Version 3.0.8. Installation procedure.

Kernel module for Kernel version 3.0.36+

Comment

Droidmote works really well on t428, it support the connection of a joypad trough otg
      also you can edit, with "touch profile creator", your virtual touch profile and play about the 100% of games available in the play store

give it a try

Comment

I have bought both Droidmote and USB/BT Center and my advice is to drop those apps and just use Tincore Keymapper. Much better app by a long shot and you dont even need to install any extra driver. you just need root.

There is a forum subsection in here for the app.

Comment

Originally posted by kong76 View Post
          I have bought both Droidmote and USB/BT Center and my advice is to drop those apps and just use Tincore Keymapper. Much better app by a long shot and you dont even need to install any extra driver. you just need root.

There is a forum subsection in here for the app.
          You use this program for android TV stick?

Comment

Yes, I have used it both in my mk808 and my Imito QX1.

You can map from real gamepad, joysticks, keyboards and mice to fake/virtual/simulated screen touches, keyboard keys or gamepads you do not really have.

It supports both USB and bluetooth devices.

It is the best and it is free, though you can donate.

Comment

Thank you for all the info. I tried Tincore Keymapper but its not working right. The problem is the output does not match my setup. For example if i set a touch at the bottom right corner, the actual touch happens at the middle right of the screen. Its like it thinks my screen is a deferent size then what it actually is. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Comment

Yes, tick the "Invert X" and "SWAP X/Y" checkmarks. You will need diferent combinations on diferent games/tv sticks.

Comment

Getting frustrated!!

Originally posted by kong76 View Post
                  Yes, tick the "Invert X" and "SWAP X/Y" checkmarks. You will need different combinations on different games/tv sticks.
                  Yeah i already did that, sorry i should of mentioned it in my previous post. And that does get it at least on the right orientation, but its still off center by about an inch. I also tried loading the "Virtual Touch Screen Emulation kernel module" and that did fix the Joy2touch error. But know the problem with that is i cant set any of the buttons. For example if i hold down a button on the xbox controller and try to click somewhere on the screen with my Bluetooth mouse nothing happens. Basically when i have Joy2touch activated the mouse buttons stop working i can still move the cursor around just cant click anywhere. I also gave Droidmote a try and i cant get it to connect says something like "server unreachable". The only success i had is with "RKRemoteControl" but I need something little more complete. Any other ideas?

Comment

What you describe is the reason I stopped using Joy2touch, as it is not aware of nontouch devices like mini pc sticks. I used mkremote tool too but I did not want to use my phone as a controller.

Give Tincore Keymapper a try again, it was acting weirdly on my mk808 for some time (days) then it spontaneously started working for some reason. Make sure you go to system settings, developer options and enable touch events echo so you can see where touch events are being generated in case you are not already doing so.

Comment

I use DroidMote from about a year and for me it is perfect. Only with this tool i can do all.

But you must buy the server from the play store, and use the last client and the last server otherwise you can have problems like the problem "server unreachable"

You can't play with all and specially new Android games only with an hardware controller. many games need also free style gestures that you can do with the touchmouse of DroidMote.
                      Is not possible map all the buttons of a game.

Is simpler create, edit and load touch profiles on phones and not directly on the android hdmi stick, because is hard without a touch screen.

In some android hdmi sticks you have only one usb, and in many situation you want use it for other things.

The bluetooth is not good and the cable of the controller is too short

Not all controllers are compatible with the Android hdmi sticks.

You can have also a fast and stable mouse , multiotuch touchpad, keyboard and many many other functions with only one tool.

If you have a sufficient connection, I did some testing and there is no lag

When a game support external controllers there is no need to create a profile touch, you can play directly.

and when I change rom he is always working and i can control also windows, linux and linux on hdmi stiks.

For me is the best if you have also an Android phone. but this is only my simple opinion.

I suggest to read this pages. http://www.videomap.it/dmcguide.htm
                      Last edited by Guest; 06-24-2013, 18:38.

Comment

Well know I'm very disappointed. I got my T428 about a week ago, before getting it I did all the research on it that I could. Everywhere I read people said to use the "Finless ROM" so when I got it I turned it on just to make sure it works, and then literally the next minute I was flashing "Finless ROM" on to it. Its been nothing but problems for me ever since. Then I decided out of desperation to flash the crappy "stock rom 4.1.1" (like everybody says it is) back on. And all I can say is WOW! All my problems are gone, no joke. Droidmote & Tincore now work perfectly. My WiFi is much faster at connecting and finding my router. The colors looked all washed out on "Finless ROM" but on stock it's full and rich in color. When I connect my "iPazzPort" and start typing, on "Finless ROM" the on screen keyboard comes up, but not on stock ROM. Stock ROM also has the screenshot app that I was looking for in a different thread(don't know why Finless would remove this). I'm not going to say anything about that boot animation, but I'm glad i don't have to see it anymore. I'm not trying to dog Finless, i do appreciate all his hard work, but for me his ROM feels like a downgrade. I can't imagine that im the only one to experience these problems, can't see why nobody else is talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by shatterstar78 View Post
                          Well know I'm very disappointed. I got my T428 about a week ago, before getting it I did all the research on it that I could. Everywhere I read people said to use the "Finless ROM" so when I got it I turned it on just to make sure it works, and then literally the next minute I was flashing "Finless ROM" on to it. Its been nothing but problems for me ever since. Then I decided out of desperation to flash the crappy "stock rom 4.1.1" (like everybody says it is) back on. And all I can say is WOW! All my problems are gone, no joke. Droidmote & Tincore now work perfectly. My WiFi is much faster at connecting and finding my router. The colors looked all washed out on "Finless ROM" but on stock it's full and rich in color. When I connect my "iPazzPort" and start typing, on "Finless ROM" the on screen keyboard comes up, but not on stock ROM. Stock ROM also has the screenshot app that I was looking for in a different thread(don't know why Finless would remove this). I'm not going to say anything about that boot animation, but I'm glad i don't have to see it anymore. I'm not trying to dog Finless, i do appreciate all his hard work, but for me his ROM feels like a downgrade. I can't imagine that im the only one to experience these problems, can't see why nobody else is talking about it.
                          In a standard Android when you connect an external hardware keyboard or DroidMote, is normal that the soft keyboard disappear. If you want both keyboards, you can go in settings and disable phisical keyboard.

I read that you use 4.1.1, if you want 4.2.2 standard Android try the Nexus rom in the experimental firmware thread.

Comment

Originally posted by strauzo View Post
                            In a standard Android when you connect an external hardware keyboard or DroidMote, is normal that the soft keyboard disappear. If you want both keyboards, you can go in settings and disable phisical keyboard.

I read that you use 4.1.1, if you want 4.2.2 standard Android try the Nexus rom in the experimental firmware thread.
                            I don't know if you misunderstood me or just didn't read my entire post. I do not want both software & hardware keyboards. I said that I was happy that on the stock ROM the software keyboard aromatically gets disabled when you connect a hardware keyboard as opposed to the Finless ROM were you can't disable the software keyboard by default. And as far as 4.2.2 their is already a stock ROM update both in 720 & 1080 versions, no need to use a hacked up ROM like the Nexus ROM(no offense).

Comment

Originally posted by shatterstar78 View Post
                              I don't know if you misunderstood me or just didn't read my entire post. I do not want both software & hardware keyboards. I said that I was happy that on the stock ROM the software keyboard aromatically gets disabled when you connect a hardware keyboard as opposed to the Finless ROM were you can't disable the software keyboard by default. And as far as 4.2.2 their is already a stock ROM update both in 720 & 1080 versions, no need to use a hacked up ROM like the Nexus ROM(no offense).
                              I read it wrong. but it is the same thing that appeals to me.

But reading your post I thought you were looking for a 4.2.2 rom with Android standards like the 4.1.1

I don't use stock rom or derivation, there are many parts of Android modified.

Comment

Working...
                              X