SUNVELL T95M 2G/8G TV BOX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SUNVELL T95M 2G/8G TV BOX

Hello people of S905 devices,i was just wondering if there is a rom or an updated firmware for this box as i have ordered it for a friend mainly for kodi...anyone who have this pls. Give feedback thank you...

Anyone here on freaktab pls..thanks..???

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Comment

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Thank u for reply ,ahavent got the box yet when it comes maybe in 2 weeks hopefully,i will have alook if the firmware is up to date as what you posted!!thanks..do u have or use the T95M yourself?

Comment

No i dont. I was going to order but when sunvell didnt respond re firmware issues qbox i made the call and canceled my order. Happy i did now.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014
            No i dont. I was going to order but when sunvell didnt respond re firmware issues qbox i made the call and canceled my order. Happy i did now.
            So u mean didnt u didnt order it?because theT95M box has issues with the firmware or you had a Q box that has issues from firmware??any problems with the box??pls..

Comment

no because manufacture didnt respond to make the firmware update and provide feed back. They no web site no presence. And dont respond to gdekbuying.

Comment

Got my box T95M..2g8g..so far first impression on the box os very good..im running spmc 16.4.0..tried kodi 16.1 so far so good....no regrets ordering it for a friend..so didnt find any issues!!

Comment

Thats good... Glad it worked out for you.

Comment

Anyone else who has this box can give reviews here..thanks..

Comment

Is the Rom rooted? Failed to install SuperSU...

Comment

Update, SuperSU installed using ezroot.zip. SuperSU failed to run. Any apps that will try to ask root will freeze.. eg.. adaway, spmc (shutdown option)...
                        Anybody know whats wrong?

Comment

Finally found time to put things right. Reflashed the firmware and instead of trying to install SU via ezroot.zip, decided to run some apps that requires root.
                          You know what? Those apps run. So guys/girls, don't be alarmed if you did not find SuperSU installed. This firmware is somehow rooted without any SU installed.

Comment

Originally posted by Cypher
                            Finally found time to put things right. Reflashed the firmware and instead of trying to install SU via ezroot.zip, decided to run some apps that requires root.
                            You know what? Those apps run. So guys/girls, don't be alarmed if you did not find SuperSU installed. This firmware is somehow rooted without any SU installed.
                            Yes it came pre rooted without super su installed..inhave checked ..

Comment

I have had my Sunvell T95M for a few weeks now and it works well. I also have a Minix X8-H Plus but right now the Sunvell is my go to Box.

It works well except ....... a repetitive audio mini glitch every 8 or so seconds when playing back DTS or Dolby Digital files.

I can play the same file on the Minix and it plays without a hiccup, but the Sunvell (setup exactly the same as the Minix) has the repetitive mini audio glitch on DTS and Dolby Digital soundtracks!

I have mentioned this on another forum and a poster there has the same problem.

Any clues or suggestions?

Edit: Playback on both boxes is via SPMC latest version,
                              Last edited by thomfam; 08-29-2016, 23:03.

Comment

Working...
                              X