Parhjister storage fix and custom rom.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parhjister storage fix and custom rom.

Sorry Parhjister but had to add a added touch to this review for you doing the extra without the device and getting the storage fixed so here we go.

3 launchers to choose from.
    Increased Storage
    Everything just work.
    some new screens
    and new boot screen.
    The system scored well and is at about 26000 in antutu with no apps and 22-24000 with them all installed i installed all my programs and still had space so good size now for everyone.

here the Parhjister YOUTUBE video showing speed and storage and i changed wallpaper just to show app speeds. The kodi slow down was not the device (someone cut internet and i got to it before router reset lol)

You tube ran fine and plays well... little glitch in quality in square home but think its the skin just change to glass theme its gone. Showed it)

Parhjister Thanks from all the Rbox users for making the storage larger and working on this for us...

Original screens shown at end

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 6 photos.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I kinda like the Video to Show speed and quality of things I think that I do more this way. Anyone know a good app for screen recording even if its paid? Ya i like it Well done download it worth it for any Rbox 8 gig Owners.

I removed the Kodi installed and installed latest 16 from sd card and it needs to update but worked fine
      so i think playstore one will be fine as well. yes it works just updated it and everything fine still

Comment

Link to Rom,
        Search is such a hard tool to use
        treboR
        Please consider
        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

😛

Comment

Sorry I did not see this yesterday. Thanks for doing this. I thought I removed all the video apps. I dont have the device. Or did you side load after? Also was the navigation icons always off center like that?
            Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Yes they always like that. Kodi was earlier version so i just installed one from sd card. It updated to latest playstore version and works fine. I didnt test passthrough as i never use it. But running smooth for few days now.

Comment

Working...
              X