Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

freeze/crash problem

hello guys,

i have a recent problem that i could not find a way to fix. the thing is, when i use the stick during the it's connected to tv(seeing the android on tv) it's ok. but when i switch the hdmi interface to some other device like ps3, the stick is stuck/frozen after a few minutes, so when i switch back to android i see nothing. it was identified here as mk802iii clone, and i tried the 1.7 finless rom, as well as 2dark4u's rom. none helped.

do you have any workarounds for this particular problem ?

thanks in advance.

bump

(guys need a hand here, im going mad)

Comment

Hello,

This can be depend on the follow.

- The Screen is only black try to turn in on with Mouse Keyboard or what you are use to Control it.
      - It is possible that the Stick turn off when you switch to a Different HDMI Port.
      Some Stick only Boot up, when they connectet to a HDMI Port. I personly think this Stick detect the 5V+ from HDMI Port. May this can be fixed by soldering a Bridge vom 5V+ to the Pin on the HDMI Port.
      But dont forget to Protect this Pin with a Diode.

Neomode

Merhaba,

Bu, takip eden bağımlı olabilir.

- Ekran Fare Klavye ya da ne bunu kontrol için kullanmak ile teslim deneyin sadece siyah.
      - Bu farklı bir HDMI bağlantısı geçtiğinizde Çubuk kapatmak mümkündür.
      Bir HDMI Port connectet Bazı Çubuk sadece, Boot. Ben personly Bu Çubuk HDMI Port 5V + tespit düşünüyorum. Bu lehim Köprü vom 5V ile tespit edilebilir olabilir + HDMI Port Pin için.
      Ama Diyot ile bu Pin Koruma unutmayın Yüklü.

NeoMode

Comment

thanks neo, helpful as always.

5v connection is a good idea, and i m good with soldering and all, but what kind of a diode i must use, can you suggest anything?

---

tesekkurler bu arada

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	HDMI-Male-Cable-Pins-Diagram.gif
Views:	1
Size:	35.3 KB
ID:	430340

Look at the Picture above, then you see what i mean. There are 5Volt + comming from the TV.
          Now 2 Options. Cut this Pin off and make a Bridge to 5V+ on the Stick or use a Simple Diode to Protect the
          TV from the Voltage of the Stick.

Make Sense ?

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post

Look at the Picture above, then you see what i mean. There are 5Volt + comming from the TV.
            Now 2 Options. Cut this Pin off and make a Bridge to 5V+ on the Stick or use a Simple Diode to Protect the
            TV from the Voltage of the Stick.

Make Sense ?

Neomode

makes perfect sense, and it 's genius. just one question, speaking about a diode, is there any specification for that? i mean i know that it's meant to block the voltage on the wrong way. but i thought there might be a specification like impedance for resistors.

thanks again brother.

Comment

I think a 1N4001 Diode should be inuff, to Protec the TV.
              Because there is no Power going over it.
              This must be Work.

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                I think a 1N4001 Diode should be inuff, to Protec the TV.
                Because there is no Power going over it.
                This must be Work.

Neomode
                thanks a lot..

Comment

Working...
                X