60 FPS / 24 FPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

60 FPS / 24 FPS

Hello! I would like to know if anyone knows how to keep the video output to 60 FPS? The Vega s95 changes the refresh rate in my to tv to 24 FPS when it senses that a file is encoded that way or even when playing a movie from Kodi like SALTS or Exodus or when watching a Youtube video with the Youtube app it changes the refresh rate to 24FPS for the commercial ad then back to 60FPS for the main video which is annoying. I have the Youtube OG app installed and it does the same thing. My tv settings do not have a option to change between refresh rates as it automatically adjusts to whatever the source is and I have it set to 120hz (smooth). I have a Tronsmart Draco and it didn't change the refresh rate as I locked it on the output settings of the Draco to 1080p 60FPS and it stayed that way. The Vega does have in the settings to output at 1080p 60FPS but this setting still does not lock it too 60FPS. I tried the Finless Remix OS but it did not help. After all that being said would anyone know of a way to stop the Vega s95 from changing the refresh rate of my tv?

Hi
    do you use 5.1 LP or what FW?? Under Settings / Display / is there no "Autorefreshing Framerate" that you can turn off ???

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

I have the latest stock firmware rooted. And no I don't see that option.

Comment

Working...
      X