X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MXQPro - App auto restart issue

Dear Friends/experts,
    I need your urgent help. hope so you will reply asap:
    I have Android box MXQ Pro 5.1.1 , Kemel version 2.14.29 Build 201602261919 .
    The problem is that when I switch one app (kodi) to other app and then come back to Kodi, Kodi starts as fresh and is not there where I left it. This is very annoying situation in version 5.1.1. May be kodi closed due to hidden task killer. This happens to all apps.
    Please advise that how to solve this problem and disable this hidden task killer from the box permanently.
    Looking forward your response plz
    Cheers
    Last edited by youbee; 08-08-2016, 15:28.

in /system/etc delete or rename the /system/etc/allowbackgroundapp.list reboot
    Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

Thanks mate. but no impact. still have the same issue. app restarts as fresh not such that where you left it before. any other suggestion please

Comment

Are you sure..that has fixed a lot of different boxes.
        Prahjister ****MK808(nonB)****MK808B V5****MK808B Plus****UBOX R89**** CX919****MK808B Pro****Nexbox N9****Eny Em95****Matricon Q2****Tanix TX5 Pro****

Comment

After following your inst i plugged off my box, plugged in, now box does not wake up . contentiously showing MBOX banner on screen. What i do now? Please help

Comment

Something else was done. Have to flash firmware again.

Comment

can you/others please give me link of that firmware with recovery bin file if possible. i really need your help. many thanks
              Last edited by youbee; 08-08-2016, 18:56.

Comment

Mates,
                Please give me correct firmware with recovery files of MXQ pro box ...when I try to install image it shows 'create workflow.xml file failed. what is the problem...
                please need a solution of it .....

Comment

My Android box MXQ Pro 5.1.1 , Kemel version 2.14.29 has original Build 201602261919. On the forum after upgrading with this mxqpro_gongban_20160628_aml_upgrade_package, front panel light does not on my box and volume button does not work… please help me how to bring back blue light on the front panel and volume button to work again?
                  Please help as I really need it..
                  Friends waiting your response
                  thanks

Comment

See if you can find on chinagadgetsreview lots of firmware search for s905 and wifi chip

Comment

Mate. you are right and I tried a lot of firmwares but problem does not solve as front panel light does not on my box and volume button does not work. that is the issue. if you could help me I am thankful.
                      Last edited by youbee; 08-10-2016, 02:17.

Comment

Ask where you purchased from. Just have to keep trying until you find the right one

Comment

Working...
                        X