Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What model to upgrade to from OTT M8 box? Advice please......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What model to upgrade to from OTT M8 box? Advice please......

Hi, I'm new to the forum but have been reading for the last few days and looking round as I had a problem with a box I got of ****. Was meant to be an M8S but bricked when I tried to flash it and turns out it had an MXQ board inside which I found out after taking it apart and flashing it with a MXQ image!! I've got an original M8 and have had it for about two years using the megatron rom (v3) and it's worked without fault and I've loved it but now it's time for an upgrade!

I've read this forum but am still not sure. I love the megatron rom and would like a box that I can still use that on but I don't think that's going to be possible because realistically I need a box with 5.1 and above. I also want to put a decent rom on it that will trim it down and make it run amazing without having to modify or upgrade it constantly. I really don't know what to get or where to get it from because of the problems with fakes as I have experienced. I'm from the UK if that make any difference.

Is there anyone on here that would be able to help me out and advise me please? The amount of experts on here and the knowledge here is pretty incredible but also mind blowing at the same time and I'm pretty tech savvy!

Thanks in advance!

P.S I have just found this forum so am posting in here after posting in the main forum, apologies if it breaks any rule!

Have you got sorted?

Comment

Working...
    X