Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Resolved) Factory Firmware links here for Nexbox A95x S905X (all verisions | See Post#20)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J0hn View Post

Only two USB ports and was using the port next SD card slot
    No Thats not the OTG port use the other one

Open the flash tool (MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DRIVERS INSTALLED)

Load the file

Press start

Connect your box the the pc using the male to male cable

The OTG port on your box should be the Furthest away From the SD card slot

Hold recovery button wont hurt either (If your box has one)

My NEXBOX A95x 1/8GB has a recovery button

My friends NEXBOX A95x 2/16GB does not :-(
    Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

the recovery button is in the av port .
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Ok, I am now back in business with this firmware image: http://blog.geekbuying.com/index.php...ware-20160809/. The firmware is not rooted though in which was my daunting task from the get go. I was wanting to dump the original factory Nexbox A95X S905X 2GB/8GB firmware for others here to have if needed /

Just two things: the linked image has Chinese characters in file name at end of USB, just remove them prior to running USB tool. Ensure you have the most current USB Tool as I was trying USB Tool 2.0.4 and what work was ver. 2.0.7

So, anyone with a factory Nexbox A95X S905X 2GB/8GB the above linked firmware will work without issues as long you have USB A Male to Male cable and the right USB Tool.

My Thanks goes out to scooter2014 and blinkone for providing the steps/process. I would like to test other images that have rootl with the described device (guinea pig tester)

Comment

No problem you may get rooted very soon... 😃
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

NEXBOX A95X (S905X CPU) Android 6.0 TV Box has 3 settings (RAM+ROM: 1+8G, 2+8G, 2+16G), so the firmwares are different. Click to download:

Firmware for NEXBOX A95X (S905X, 1+8G)
            Firmware for NEXBOX A95X (S905X, 2+8G)
            Firmware for NEXBOX A95X (S905X, 2+16G)

source: http://www.inexbox.com/download-andr...x-coming-soon/

Comment

Working...
            X