M8 MBOX stock launcher customization?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8 MBOX stock launcher customization?

My brother in law has an M8 Android box, that he bought from a local vendor. They had preinstalled their custom menu, which is based on the MBOX type menu. It has XBMC 13.2 preinstalled with it. So I, via playstore, installed Kodi 16.1 and set it up for them, but is there a way I can get rid of the stock icons and replace them with new ones. Specifically the XBMC, to replace with the new Kodi. I can't even get the icon to add to favourite apps, they have to go into the apps drawer each time and find the Kodi symbol. I have tried menu, etc to put the screen into edit mode, but can't figure out how to do it.
    This is not their screen, but a mere representation of something similar, although theirs has been more customized

I know how to use the + button to add it there, but as I said, this is not what their launcher screen looks like, I will try to snap an actual pic sometime. But in general, is there a way to remove the larger home tiles and replace with apps that I want?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

No way to remove the larger icons. I used a simpler launcher called "Simple TV Launcher" and added daily wallpapers with "BingWallpapers" from the play store.

Comment

Working...
    X