Amlogic S912

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amlogic S912

What would you say the best Amlogic s912 android box would be best for good customer support with updates be to buy. Thanks. I was looking at the R-Box Pro but the lag on the benchmark on youtube put me off it.

Moved to appropriate thread,

Have a look around this thread 912 not to many about in the wild may take a few more week to get a feel of how these boxes perform
    Cheers
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

CHEARS Trebor.

Comment

I have one but wouldn't recommend for the non-technical. They are fast boxes but the manufacturers are putting shit firmware on there making them not work as expected. For example many of these boxes interpret the Google API23 incorrectly causing random or intermitent issues with DTS PT. (Understand that full out-of-the-box PT won't work until the Nougat IEC is backported to Marshmellow and implemented - I think MiBox has done this but only one I am aware of).

Given that, I LOVE my "XPLAYER" AMLogic S912 Octa-core 2G DDR3 RAM 16G eMMC. I got it for 60 dollars on Amazon and loaded superceleron's 6.0.1 ROM (originally meant for Sunwell T95Z but has the same chipset as this). WiFi NEVER worked on this box and custom firm didn't fix it but I use wired anyway. It blows my Openhour Gecko Kitkat 4.4.2 away in the dust.

I like the S912s because they are super fast and given a little love can be customized to be a killer media box.

Comment

Working...
        X