can i get a stable rom build edited on official rom

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can i get a stable rom build edited on official rom

my device arnova 10D G3 (not 10 b) the problems i am facing right now is i couldnt get into recovery mode or install official rom through system update...whenever i try the update process starts and the bar loads a little and the android thing with causion mark and stuck even if i restart nothing happens...volume+power shows system recovery...but they wont show up anything go straight through a finalise process op restore and shows android is upgrading your apps of 55 and setup wizard feel like my tab have been resetted...the problem still persist...
    i dont have problem with wifi,dongle connection or micro sd problem like others...i think my recovery is no longer working...i am still on official rom pre installed..i do want official rom with working recovery...please help me

Originally posted by vinuvpmv View Post
    my device arnova 10D G3 (not 10 b) the problems i am facing right now is i couldnt get into recovery mode or install official rom through system update...whenever i try the update process starts and the bar loads a little and the android thing with causion mark and stuck even if i restart nothing happens...volume+power shows system recovery...but they wont show up anything go straight through a finalise process op restore and shows android is upgrading your apps of 55 and setup wizard feel like my tab have been resetted...the problem still persist...
    i dont have problem with wifi,dongle connection or micro sd problem like others...i think my recovery is no longer working...i am still on official rom pre installed..i do want official rom with working recovery...please help me
    my friend i hate to say it but i have had one of these for around two years now and i have not seen anyone build anything for this device . it is by far probably one of the crappiest devices i have seen . i have searched until i finally got tired of looking . there seems to be no hope for this thing
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post

my friend i hate to say it but i have had one of these for around two years now and i have not seen anyone build anything for this device . it is by far probably one of the crappiest devices i have seen . i have searched until i finally got tired of looking . there seems to be no hope for this thing
      but my friend i found that here were some developers were cooking rom for 10b g3 tablet till september(i think) 2015. i though i should also get some help as mine is 10d g3...my officail rom is still available but i couldnt install thats why

Comment

Originally posted by vinuvpmv View Post

but my friend i found that here were some developers were cooking rom for 10b g3 tablet till september(i think) 2015. i though i should also get some help as mine is 10d g3...my officail rom is still available but i couldnt install thats why
        yes the 10Bg3 was developed heavily ,but the 10dg3 and 10cg3 was just a crappy tablet so nobody worked with them sorry could not be more help
        freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

i have a query if i gave you my official ROM can you do some tweaks than creating new ROM?
          I do have custom rom builded.. downloaded . they say its full of bugs... and my recovery is curropted as welll dead android with triangle while entering recovery and shows automatic restore..

Comment

Working...
          X