Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

M8S OpenELEC Update Issue

Hi,

I have tried to install a lot of versions of OpenELEC on my OTT M8S 2GB RAM Android TV box, but only devel version 6.0.0.2 was installed successfully, but recognizes 1GB RAM only. When I try clean toothpick install of other older or newer version or update install using .tar only black screen on TV after reboot. The process seems to be fine, I saw Android recovery during the copy from SD Card to the NAND, but after reboot nothing happens and no HDMI signal. Please, guide me how to install different version of OpenELEC in my TV ox. Thank you in advance.

If You had m8s , you can try this option (SD or USB).

Image LE model S812 S802. Make on the basis of two GIT drieschel and kszaq , with some additions and changes. To use you must activate universal multiboot (after burning the image to SD card use toothpick method on a TV console). After a one-time…

Comment

This is wonderful balbes150.

I was looking for months for an SD based open/libreelec for m8s with ap6330 chipset.
      And this one is working.
      (Unfortunately sept version was not there yet) But this one boot and perform well.

The only caveat is some small delay on boot duration (while it did improve significantly from MXQpro versions)
      I have attached log you can see delays between sec 7-10, 10-20, .. potential saving of 13/2 seconds?
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X