Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Problem updating Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem updating Mini M8S II 4K Smart TV Box Amlogic S905X 2/8GB WiFi 10/100 LAN BT

This might have been answered elsewhere, but the online update does not work. If so, delete this thread and point me inthe right direction. It downloads a 14 MB update and stays forever on a restarting message. If I try any of the updates linked elsewere in this forum, it restarts in recovery mode, but the update fails with some message about lack of space. Any ideas?

I found the same issue on updating my MINIM8S II , the download of the latest firmware 20160923 was successfull but when I updated stayed forever on a restarting message, any idea?

Comment

20160923 no problem

Comment

Originally posted by flaviocfneto View Post
        It downloads a 14 MB update and stays forever on a restarting message. but the update fails with some message about lack of space. Any ideas?
        free up some space on the internal storage ... an update of 14MB sounds pretty small, probably you've run out of storage for it completely download, extract and install

Comment

+de 573 mo no problem

Comment

Working...
          X