Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok. now i try

Comment

Is the ROM you linked for me the one you already have installed?

Comment

Nothing, always the same thing. But Have i to turn my beelink in loader mode before i flash,right? Not ADB?

Comment

Originally posted by notShomari View Post
          Is the ROM you linked for me the one you already have installed?
          Yes.

Comment

Originally posted by imperatores View Post
            Nothing, always the same thing. But Have i to turn my beelink in loader mode before i flash,right? Not ADB?
            Yes,  you always have to enter bootloader when flashing partitions.

Comment

Yes,  you always have to enter bootloader when flashing partitions.
              So i did everything right.... bah.. i don't understand

Comment

So after flashing it's booting into recovery? Verify that it was extracted from the archive correctly, that's all I can think of right now. Very strange...

Comment

At this point, based off what you're seeing (which is very strange), I'd say go back to stock after doing the following procedure:
                  1. Use Android Tool 2.3> and select Erase Flash
                  2. Flash stock firmware

Once you get your power functions working again, make a note of the stock firmware that sets everything right and if you'd like we can begin testing to port those functions to a custom firmware. The reason I believe you should erase flash is because it seems there are remnants of previous flashes on your system and it's causing bugs to appear. That happens when multiple flashes occur, especially when partitions are flexed in size.

Comment

At this point, based off what you're seeing (which is very strange), I'd say go back to stock after doing the following procedure:
                    1. Use Android Tool 2.3> and select Erase Flash
                    2. Flash stock firmware
                     Once you get your power functions working again, make a note of the stock firmware that sets everything right and if you'd like we can begin testing to port those functions to a custom firmware. The reason I believe you should erase flash is because it seems there are remnants of previous flashes on your system and it's causing bugs to appear. That happens when multiple flashes occur, especially when partitions are flexed in size.
                    I can't flash stock firmware with androidtool. When i click on EraseFlash, It tells me:
                    Test Device Start
                    Test Device Success
                    Get Flashinfo start
                    Get Flashinfo success
                    Prepare IDB start
                    Prepare IDB success
                    Erase IDB start
                    Erase IDB success
                    Reset Device start
                    Reset Device success
                    Wait for Maskrom Start
                    Wait for Maskrom Fail

With FactoryTool i can flash stock firmware without any problems.

Comment

If i click Upgrade, it works

Comment

Once you get your power working correctly, let me know and link the firmware that fixed it.

Comment

Now my beelink works correctly with this firmware: https://mega.nz/#!udZ0SJAJ!KxXsW5zC4...qL0FvzTjzURW5E

Comment

Alright, I'll give it the final try with a mod on that firmware. It'll be a full update. img, not just a system file..

Comment

...oh, then you don't need a mod, do you? That's the firmware you wanted, isn't it?

Comment

The erase flash worked as expected; the message it returned was normal

Comment

Working...
                                X