Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help rk3188-t bricked

hi can some one help me,I just tried the new firmware for cs918 RK3188-T
    I flashed the new firmware and everything went ok,but its not booting up.its shows only red color in on/off button and now windows doesn't recognize the drivers" usb device not recognised" error 43
    what I can do to repair it?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Like my CS918, but windows recognize the drive when I press recovery in back of your device some time you need more than 2 times.

Comment

Have you tried "Mask Mode" ?

it works on the RK3188, asuming it will on the RK3188T.

Need to short the 8th and 9th pins on the NAND chip and then flash the firmware the usual way (RKBatchTool). click "Restore" not "Upgrade" in RKBatchTool as well.

Comment

Hi,
        I have the same problem as yours not recognizing the the windows 7
        can you explain in detail where i can short so Rk batch tool will detect
        If possible if you have some pics to guide me accordingly will be greatly appreciated
        The details of my android box are as given down below
        CS918 V2_6
        2G 8G
        I tried several times to hold the reset button while powering up but without sucess
        the software doesn't recognize, It lights red and nothing happens and even tried to switch off from the front button the only thing happens is that it lights red.
        Any Help will be greatly appreciated
        Regards,
        Jess

Comment

Originally posted by Jesi View Post
          Hi,
          I have the same problem as yours not recognizing the the windows 7
          can you explain in detail where i can short so Rk batch tool will detect
          If possible if you have some pics to guide me accordingly will be greatly appreciated
          The details of my android box are as given down below
          CS918 V2_6
          2G 8G
          I tried several times to hold the reset button while powering up but without sucess
          the software doesn't recognize, It lights red and nothing happens and even tried to switch off from the front button the only thing happens is that it lights red.
          Any Help will be greatly appreciated
          Regards,
          Jess
          Hi Jesi ,

try this it is the same for all RK Devices :

hope it helps , good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hi Gefattern,
            First of all Thanks a lot, for sending me this link,
            is it possible to guide me from where i can download all that software Shown in this link so I can proceed.
            Another point i would like to ask is
            Do i need to use software Android tool v2.3 as first step, or can i proceed to the software Rockchip batch tool v1.7 instantly?
            Would you be so kind and Please guide me accordinglly due Android tool v2.3 and the software for flashing the rom i dont have
            I only have the Rock chip batch tool v1.7 and v1.8 and the drivers already installed
            Thanks once again
            Kindly Regards,
            Jesi

Comment

Hi Jesi ,

you have all you need , Batchtool is enough , important is , you

have the right FW to restore .

good luck

gefattern

Comment

Hi Gefattern,
                I managed to restore it back to live, Thank you
                I followed the procedure as shown on pics and was successful, Many Thanks goes once again to you
                I need to make an image backup for another rkbox that is working good til now ,is it possible?
                And if yes, would you be so kind and guide me which software do i need or do you have a link?
                Thanks once again for all the help you support me
                Kindly Regards,
                Jes

Comment

Originally posted by Jesi View Post
                  Hi Gefattern,
                  I managed to restore it back to live, Thank you
                  I followed the procedure as shown on pics and was successful, Many Thanks goes once again to you
                  I need to make an image backup for another rkbox that is working good til now ,is it possible?
                  And if yes, would you be so kind and guide me which software do i need or do you have a link?
                  Thanks once again for all the help you support me
                  Kindly Regards,
                  Jes
                  Hi Jesi ,

i am not the "Expert" for this but i think it works with AndroidTool ( 3Tab) , connected to PC .

Maybe RK Rom Dumper too ??? Link :

Download RK3288 AndroidTool v2.3 from here , here or here . Download RK Rom Dumper and Flasher for Windows - AndroidTool v2.1 from he...

For what kind of RKbox do you want to use the Backup File , it only works good on a Device with

same Specs . Please report .

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                  X