N90SRK ROM?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

N90SRK ROM?

Hi just wondering if anyone else has this N90SRK rk3188 tablet??
    If yes, has anyone been able to root it??
    Or if there is a debloated and pre-rooted rom?

Thanks if anyone has any answers.

N90SRK ROM?

I was thinking about doing a custom rom for this tablet. I'm on vacation away from my kitchen until around 7/10 though.

See how you like the stock firmware for a while and hopefully I can cook something when I return.

Randy
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

That would be great! not in a rush =p

I just have a few questions, it seems the problem at the moment is that /system won't mount as writable??
      Because I've tried many different ways to root but everytime it fails or says something about cant write to drive or disk full.

If you can explain a little it would be great! Since i wouldn't want to trouble to make a rom just for one person. Is there a way I can edit the .img firmware prior to flashing that would give it root? I am using windows 8 with pretty limited knowledge on these things. Have been playing around with android for a few years though, so feel fine with the basics.

Thanks again!

Comment

Pretty all ROM work is done within Linux...which you can run from a virtual machine.

You must mount the system.img ext4 and copy in the Superuser.apk and su binary...plus some other little things to get it to work correctly. It's quite a process if you haven't done it before, especially if you don't know your way around Linux.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Re: N90SRK ROM?

Well I guess i just wait for your version then =p. Thanks for explaining!

Sent from my Nexus 4

Comment

Re: N90SRK ROM?

New question, is it possible to create an update.zip to gain root access?

Sent from my Nexus 4

Comment

N90SRK ROM?

It is possible. It is just easier to just cook a new Rom.

Randy
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

you can root the N90RKSRK with this Root Script https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2Hb...it?usp=sharing

the Tablet needs to be rebooted 3 times during the root process with the script. a 4th time though also for the Tablet to be fully rooted. yeah it sucks i know

Comment

Originally posted by wai View Post
                  you can root the N90RKSRK with this Root Script https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B2Hb...it?usp=sharing

the Tablet needs to be rebooted 3 times during the root process with the script. a 4th time though also for the Tablet to be fully rooted. yeah it sucks i know
                  Thanks for this!! Finally got this tablet rooted!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X