Box M8N Flash Custom Firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Box M8N Flash Custom Firmware

Hi ! I have just receive my new Box M8N I had see the Hardware info and is it the same ;-)
    I have question before flash a new custom firmware
    If I boot into twrp with the screw for make a backup of my firmware I do to flash twrp or I can make a nandroid backup and stay into stock recovery ?
    It's not possible with Update to make a backup of system ?
    And my Custom firmware I can't flash it with Update (Firmware zip & recovery) or i do to flash it with the screw/power ?
    The firmware install in the box are no kill and the Tv command don't work perfectly they are no xposed or change build to a tablet but it stable ! My custom are more speed and custom
    Thank you

Hi ! Nobody for help me ?
    I think they are no mistake to change/update Firmware because are the same box and the same Maker Ampak Technologie and same configuration.

It's just one question my custom Firmware are only 3 files Factory update Param.aml/Recovery.img/Rom.zip
    And I have download for see a Rom for my M8N and I see 2 another files aml autoscript & u-boot.bin ???
    I don't know if I update my Firmware same I had do : put 3 files in SD Card and with Backup/Update choose zip and update ? Because I think this is not an update but a change Firmware !?

Please just help I won't brick my new M8N ;-) This box are old now but work very fine and very stable I like it for Kodi & Tv app..
    exactly my firmware are change the name M8N to Samsung Nexus 10 and it's more good to download App Tv stream in playstore and work fine
    Thank you

Comment

Put all 5 on root of SD Card and Do a toothpick Reboot Method

View link for picture of what it should like http://imgur.com/a/Ub77N

Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Yes Thank you ;-)
        But in my Custom Rom they are only 3 Files ! They are not this 2 files autoscript & u-boot.bin and when I update my Rom I copy the 3 files and use the App Backup&Update and work fine.
        The Rom with 5 files are another Rom I take it in the site.
        You think I do to put my 3 files and copy 2 files the another rom in the SD card ?

I had no update it finaly I have just root xposed and change with build prop the name of the box and maker. It work fine (for my children) ;-) Just the remote bug I had flash the new and old remote zip but not working fine ! It's not a problem I have buy a remote mousse "c-120" work fine.

I don't no finaly if I update it because I don't want to brick it

Comment

then if custom rom just put

- factory_update_param
          - what ever your firmware is called .zip
          - recovery.img

or via android ui update just select you firmware zip
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

ok thank you very much for your support ;-)

Comment

Working...
            X