X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TX5 pro does not use external mic at USB sound card

Hi,

I´m just getting crazy...

I´ve got the TX5pro on Thursday and I´m not able to activate my external sound card to work that only the mic input is used.
    Tried different USB sound cards, but all of them with the same result.... doesn´t work.
    In Android 5 I had a setting in Speech&Input to choose the voice input, but this is not given in the actual settings menue.

Only some times after rebooting I get the mic working, but in this case, the sound is given out to the USB sound card too (head set mode)... but I need it out of HDMI.
    I don´t get it working correct, wether with the Original ROM nor with Frankenstein ROM...

Any ideas???

Greets,
    Peter
    Last edited by Rigattoni; 10-03-2016, 10:14.

I tested a lot today...

What I could figure out:
    If I deactivate the switch "Disable USB audio routing to USB audio peripherals" in developer options the mic works. But I don´t get audio out of HDMI, sound is routed to the USB sound card. ---> False!

The other way to switch on the setting, the mic doesn´t work, but I get audio over HDMI. ---> False!

I don´t get both to work at a time... and I have no clue how to fix this issue...

Comment

Originally posted by Rigattoni View Post
      I tested a lot today...

What I could figure out:
      If I deactivate the switch "Disable USB audio routing to USB audio peripherals" in developer options the mic works. But I don´t get audio out of HDMI, sound is routed to the USB sound card. ---> False!

The other way to switch on the setting, the mic doesn´t work, but I get audio over HDMI. ---> False!

I don´t get both to work at a time... and I have no clue how to fix this issue...
      Maybe try Soundabout app from the Play Store?

Comment

Hi mo123 ,
        this is something I tried too, just forgot to remark.

SoundAbout pro has been used with 4.2, because there was no possibility to switch off the head set and just using the mic.
        The dev implemented this functionality after pointing on this issue.

I just added my comment to the existing ticket in the SoundAbout forum. There is another user who has the same issue.

Edit:
        This needs to be addressed to gearbest ...
        Last edited by Rigattoni; 10-09-2016, 19:44.

Comment

Working...
        X