Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New Stock Firmware Nexbox A95X - S905X - 24/09/2016 - (2/16)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Stock Firmware Nexbox A95X - S905X - 24/09/2016 - (2/16)

New firmware has been relised

Full root
    Status bar

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

For the other hadware versions : http://www.tvboxnews.com/nexbox-a95x...ware-download/
    Last edited by Akkor; 10-10-2016, 14:48.

Unfortunately 2G/8G version is not available on the link provided :-/ Anyone has a working link?

Comment

This rom have a issue with the 1080p 60hz the screen on a 55 inch tv doesn't use the full screen !

Comment

Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
        This rom have a issue with the 1080p 60hz the screen on a 55 inch tv doesn't use the full screen !
        Through OTA I updated my friend's 2G/8G version (IMG was not available through the link), but root doesn't seem to be perfect neither. Reverted to previous version.

Comment

Originally posted by shift-del View Post
          Unfortunately 2G/8G version is not available on the link provided :-/ Anyone has a working link?
          Did you success flash this ROM 16GB version for 8GB because I have 2gb/8gb version

Comment

Does anyone have any idea why if you unpack this firmware with the Amlogic Customization tool v2.0.8 and repack it even if you dont make any changes at all once repacked and loaded to box the box will no longer boot, Gets stuck on the startup image twice then load to recovery with error ?

Comment

Originally posted by funnyboy027 View Post

Did you success flash this ROM 16GB version for 8GB because I have 2gb/8gb version
              No, I flashed the original 2G/8G and used OTA to update to the 20160923 version.

Comment

Originally posted by KodiLoaded View Post
                Does anyone have any idea why if you unpack this firmware with the Amlogic Customization tool v2.0.8 and repack it even if you dont make any changes at all once repacked and loaded to box the box will no longer boot, Gets stuck on the startup image twice then load to recovery with error ?
                Hi download this:- https://www.dropbox.com/s/vwq8sc5ozn...UBOOT.zip?dl=0 and unzip.
                Replace the uboot.usb file in your image which is in the level 1 folder.
                All should be ok.
                Cheers
                Kevin

Comment

I updated with the OTA 2gb/16gb successfully. After the update the black color is off (not sure if its a contrast/brightness issue).....its very noticeable during dark/night scenes in a video, the dark areas on the screen are blotchy black blocks. Anyone else have this issue or know of a fix? thanks.

Comment

Someone has a link for downloading the last 2G/8G september firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by gungrave80 View Post
                      Someone has a link for downloading the last 2G/8G september firmware?
                      Now the link in the first post is updated, there is also the firmware I requested

Comment

Installed on my x96 box. Working fine til now. Thank for the sdcard tool and ROM

Comment

Originally posted by Akkor View Post
                          New firmware has been relised

Full root
                          Status bar

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

For the other hadware versions : http://www.tvboxnews.com/nexbox-a95x...ware-download/
                          Thanks for the input

Is it compatible with my LeelBox S1?

They are the two S905X and there is a stock firmware compatible with my hardware, but I'm not sure if the firmware supports Leelbox Nexbox. Excuse my ignorance.

Then leave Leelbox S1 features:

Basic characteristics:
                          operative system: Android 6.0 Lollipop
                          CPU: 64-Bit Quad-Core Amlogic S905X [email protected]
                          GPU: Penta-Core Mali-450 with HDMI 2.0 output
                          Card Reader: TF / SD / SDHC / MMC cards
                          USB host: 2 high-speed USB support USB disk and USB HDD
                          HDMI: HDMI 2.0
                          Power supply: DC 5V / 2A
                          Ethernet LAN: up to 100 m
                          SDRAM: Original DDR 1 GB
                          Flash: Original 8GB EMMC

https://www.amazon.com/Leelbox-Andro.../dp/B01JA245ZO

NOTE: I would like to have full root and status bar, so I want to upgrade.

Thanks and regards!

NOTE: I feel my English is not my native language.

Comment

With the latest firmware,,the 20160923 version I have a issue.The clock and date of the system go back to 01.01.2015.This happen even if the date and time is set to automat or manual,when I power on the player,the date and time reverting back to 2015.

Comment

I do not know what is happening.
                              After an Ota, as soon as it opens , when entering the menu it restarts.

where I found the previous firmware or a working firmware and how I will install it?
                              is there any instructions?

Comment

Working...
                              X