Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which nand pins to short on a MXIII-C_V1.2_20160419 board ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which nand pins to short on a MXIII-C_V1.2_20160419 board ??

Hello, I just purchased .... what i though was a MXiii G 2gb/ 16gb box. The box some reason Bricked, Only the red light comes on. When i opened it up it had a sticker with the following info MXIII-C_V1.2_20160419 board.
    I tried the USB method but continues to fail at 2percent. Can any one tell me which nand pins to short to force the USB firmware ????

Thanks

Hi Mr.Noodle, Could you let us know what numbers are on the nand or post a clear photo of it.
    Cheers
    Kevin

Comment

This Nand is a.....

FORESEE
      NCEMBSF9-16G
      01L1604079143

Thanks
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Hi this should do the job for you.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Foresee NCEMBSF9-16G Reset Pins.jpg
Views:	293
Size:	33.7 KB
ID:	603813

Cheers
        Kevin

Comment

Excellent !! Thanks alot Kevin. I'll give it a shot and let you know.

I tried shorting out the pins and it still failed at 2 percent.
          now im stumped. Any suggestions ????
          Im using burning tool V 2.0.5.15 build 9

Thanks
          Last edited by Mr.Noodle; 10-16-2016, 19:51.

Comment

Hi try USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.7.2_build2 :- https://www.dropbox.com/s/1333vr2s0v...uild2.zip?dl=0 .
            Are you flashing with the factory firmware or 3rd party one.
            Cheers
            kevin

Comment

Hi all

it is important to change under View the "temperature range" ,i changed it from 20 to 60,and did or have you press the Resetbutton behind the AVJack till you conntected it to PC ???

i think you have to use the 2 small golden points beside the pins i had the same on another PCB.

good Luck

gefattern

Comment

Thanks for your reply Kevin ! I'll give V2.0.7.2 a try tomorrow. As far as the Flash, I do believe its a factory firmware. I'll throw you an update on my progress tomorrow.

and thanks gefattern for your reply as well. I did press the button behind the A/V Jack till it connected to the PC.

Do you mean SHORT out the 2 golden pins as well as ...Ill call them 5 and 6 down from the left hand side of the Nand ???????
                I only shorted The 5 and 6 pin.

Thanks

Comment

Hi once more

i mean on Kevins Picture / right Side / the 2 round golden contacts / if yours have them / try / what about Pin 7/8 they work on RK Devices.

What did the Flashtool says on 2% whats wrong ???

good Luck

gefattern

Comment

Hi

I also seems to have the same problem however I have contraditory information on the box.

In the sticker in the board is says MXIII-C V1.1 S812/2G/16G/AP6330 (PCB 1.5mm) but in the other side of the board and printed on the board it says MXIII-C_V1.2_20160419.

Nonetheless I have been unable to to put the box to work. I have posted before some information in this page.
                    http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...t-mxiii/page36

Nand = Foresee NCEMBSF9-16GB
                    01L1605118552

Questions:
                    1) I should use this firmware or other?

Firmware that I try:
                    MXIII-C_202L1 for USB Burning Tool
                    MXIII-C_202L1 SD for sd card
                    The above firmware i get it from here:
                    https://translate.google.com/transla...9136&sandbox=1

2) Can you explain in more detail the procedure that I should do

What do you mean by short the 2 round golden contacts (these dont seems to exist in my nand) ? Link them together? And then what? turn on the device?

Last edited by redcat; 11-01-2016, 14:56.

Comment

Hi redcab

first of all the Sticker shows the Specs of the Device.The Boardnumber shows Typ and Date of Production,normal.

If your Box is not bricked use the Flashtool for Firmware,not needed to shorten the pins.

Have you flashed the linked FW's ??? or you want it and don't know how ???

If you must know how look for S812 Flashing Tutorials in S812 Section,Google and YouTube.

now i must sleep i am tired / ask if thinks unclear / always Backup your Data.

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

redcat try the firmware you posted

the eMMC is a 16GB package as netxeon currently uses these eMMC's if you box is detected by usb burn tool then no need to short pins

if you are getting 2% then incorrect firmware a log from usb burn tool would help also

sometimes you can force it by selecting force all erase then reflashing again normal flash from the drop down selection of usb burn tool.

Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Thak you for the answers.

I suppose that the box is bricked. Using the usb burning tool I get connected sucessfull but I always get this error (bellow), and nothing happen.

If I use the SD method nothing happen. No image at all always black.

Error that I get with USB tool
                          [0x10205004]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Check decompress/Error result
                          Last edited by redcat; 11-02-2016, 09:40.

Comment

Hi redcat,

have you tested the hints of "JustMe" or another Version ???

Maybe the Fw is incorrect.Upload the logfile of this flash for JustMe.

do not give up so fast

gefattern

Comment

Can anyone help me please to unbrik the MIII-G. Attached is the log file from the USB burning tool. I can get a connection with the burning tool but always get the following error at 3%.
                              I also try the force erase all but dont worked.

[0x10205004]Romcode/Lead UBOOT/Check decompress/Error result
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X