Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

USB Burning tool 2.0.6 Build 2

Those with R-box 3/16GB and the getkeyfailed error and others maybe
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/nv95upvthu1mfp5/USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.6.2_build2.rar

​​​​​​​
    Cheers
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Thanks for posting this trebor!
    I have been successful using this version and this should help all R-box owners.

Comment

Thanks. I can confirm working with R-box s912 3gb ram.
      But the guides out there suck tho lol so heres my steps from a amlogic noob.

I pulled power lead and didn't use at all for the update.

Loaded the firmware in to the tool "aml_s912_q6330-R-BOX-PRO-3gddr-mac-20160918"

Plugged usb lead into pc > then while holding the reset(little hole on side) I plugged USB into port 3(same side as the hole)

The tool should then show that it's found the device. then UPDATE

Comment

I believe that v2.0.8 is the current version if anyone needs it.

USB_Burning_Tool_v2.0.8_x86.rar

Comment

Yes v2.0.8 is the latest, I had a hard time trying to find it. Thank you

Comment

I cannot get my beelink qt1 s912 to get detected by the program, any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by iosxjedi View Post
              I cannot get my beelink qt1 s912 to get detected by the program, any suggestions?
              Highly recommend using the sdcard method instead that I documented on the other thread.

Comment

I have tried sd method and usb method using differ programs to to burn image to sd and usb

Comment

I have tried sd method and usb method using differ programs to to burn image to sd and usb
                  Did you try this:

Comment

trying now.. where do I get this file for my beelink gt1...aml_sdc_burn.ini???

Comment

trying now.. where do I get this file for my beelink gt1...aml_sdc_burn.ini???
                      All the needed files are inside the .img file for the box, you have to extract them from that though using something, either the code I wrote or the Amlogic Customization Tool.

Comment

i tried, I'm sure I'm doing something wrong.. I'm just goona get a different box and use this somewhere else.. I like the openelec better.. thanks for your help

Comment

If you connect a serial port to the GND, RX, TX holes on the board you should be able to see the boot messages it may tell you what is going wrong. Its at the top right in the picture below. You should be able to just use a pin header without soldering to do it, thats what I did with my S912 box. Make sure RX and TX are connected to opposite ends, I made that mistake before, lol.

http://www.cnx-software.com/wp-conte...down-Large.jpg

Beelink also has its own support site unlike a lot of other vendors, so they may be able to further help.

Comment

Working...
                          X