Mini MX+ T95N - S905x IMG Firmware - 1gb/8gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini MX+ T95N - S905x IMG Firmware - 1gb/8gb

Does anyone have an IMG firmware for the device above and attached?

Hope this isn't as big of a struggle as their Mini M8S Pro box firmware wise...

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

This installs, WiFi Works, remote works, ethernet works - but it's quite laggy : https://mega.nz/#!dYs22CZT!zIHC7CMWY...NBbMsZ9xbm9OQ8

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdown View Post
      This installs, WiFi Works, remote works, ethernet works - but it's quite laggy : https://mega.nz/#!dYs22CZT!zIHC7CMWY...NBbMsZ9xbm9OQ8
      Are you using SD card method or Burning Tool?

Comment

Burning tool.

Comment

Originally posted by Meltdown View Post
          Burning tool.
          Ok. Which version? I have 2.0.5.15. I have been unsuccessful in connecting the box to the PC so far.

Comment

2.0.5 won't work with Lolipop/Marshmallow IMG. You need 2.0.8

Comment

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

2.0.8? Isn't that the customization tool? Latest Burning Tool I can see is 2.0.7.2

Comment

I linked you above

Comment

Ahh cheers. Still no joy though. I've tried USB port 1 and 2 with switch inside AV port pressed in and I'm getting nothing. Very frustrating.

Comment

If you're on the 905x variant, the otg port is te one at the back.

Sit the box standing up with the front facing you and hit the reset button going down diagonally to the top left of inside the av port.

Comment

I finally sussed out the problem. The data portion of the cable must have been faulty. 5v was obviously working as the light on the box would come on. Grabbed another cable from work to test and it flashed first time!
                        Thanks for the assist my friend.

Comment

Working...
                        X