Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help needed for duff MX3 s802 box

Hi guys,
    This box was working fine until about 4 weeks ago, it was powered down (red light) then disconnected when reconnected it seems to want to work but no output (ie goes from red to blue) nothing was changed at all just a simple power down while some decorating was done.

I have since tried to do a reset and even try to load a number of images via the burn tool (knowing what firmware to get is a minefield) but all fail at 2% I am guessing its something I am doing wrong as I have no experience of Android so anyone able to maybe put a few suggestions out that may help get this box working again.

Images attached to help

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

try this rom you will lose remote control function but you can flash new remote afterwards

use the usb burnTool img
    Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Thanks justme I'll give it a go, Just one thing though from what I have been reading by pressing the reset (through the AV) I should get something on the screen but I get squat also it says the unit should be powered down but when I connect usb lead to computer I have power but the power is not plugged in is this normal?...Oh thanks for your prompt reply. nearly 12 months of no issues totally disconnect the damn thing and it decides to screw up.

Comment

Working...
      X