MIniX NEO X7 Presell in Geekbuying Now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MIniX NEO X7 Presell in Geekbuying Now

Guys, After long time wait, we finally set up the presell link for MINIX NEO X7:

here it is

China-1 Stock | Buy MINIX NEO X7 RK3188 Cortex A9 1.6GHz Quad Core Android 4.2.2 Mini TV BOX HDMI HDD Player 2G/16G Bluetooth V4.0 External WiFi Antenna - Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

We will get the sample in 2 days, and put our reviews, also the stock will come in the end of July.

We will ship orders as the place place date.

Any questions, feel free to contact us.

Geekbuying
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Good news!!

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
    Guys, After long time wait, we finally set up the presell link for MINIX NEO X7:

here it is

China-1 Stock | Buy MINIX NEO X7 RK3188 Cortex A9 1.6GHz Quad Core Android 4.2.2 Mini TV BOX HDMI HDD Player 2G/16G Bluetooth V4.0 External WiFi Antenna - Black online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

We will get the sample in 2 days, and put our reviews, also the stock will come in the end of July.

Geekbuying
    Super!!! Will order right away!!
    Mk 809II clone will move to the bedroom!!
    good stick with finless iMito 1.7a but a box is much better !!!

Comment

Chipset ?

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post

here it is

Geekbuying
      Will this product have the new RK3188 SDK 2.0 firmware and hardware?

Comment

LOL does anyone feel concerned after the Tronsmart t428 buying into this unit lol even more so from Geekbuying. I would wait to let someone else be the test dummy before wasting your money.

Comment

Not much impressed

Well, at least I know what i'm buying next. Fed up of this annoying rockchip stuff. Have mk808 and cube2 tablet. I'd rather go for a31 this time. Most probably Measy U4K.

Comment

Minix usually doesn't disappoint but im not rolling the dice on this unit until I see a review first. For all we know its using the same crappy rockcheap 1.0 sdk / roms all other rk3188 mini pcs on the current market are using! And at a price of 140 I expect it to do it all straight out of the box without any headache what-so-ever. Its interesting that this unit uses the same wifi module as the t428, im hoping we can take the drivers for that from their rom and use them with the t428 since im thinking theirs will be far superior and actually over 150mbps. Geekbuying if you could post the firmware for this unit when you receive that should allow users to test it on other rk3188 devices to determine how solid it really is.

Comment

I love my minix X5, Ive played with nearly a dozen boxes and still prefer the Minix, even with the audio passthrough issues on HDMI...
              As soon as I hear a yes on whether they have solved the audio via HDMI I'll be laying my money down... Heck my sterio has several optical inputs, I'll probably get one regardless lol...

The only other contender that I see is the Ouya gaming console, but the multiple usb ports and the support I see here for Rockchip will make me veer twoards the X7... I'll get both but I predict this one will prevail..

Comment

Buying it anyway!!

Doesn't matter what anybody else wont do.
                I wanted to buy a x5 in march but ended up with a stick. Mk809II clone.
                Heat is a problem. Also I had to buy ethernet usb hub (powered) because no stick has proper wifi.

Waited for this x7 to arrive instead of buying a neo x5.
                I searched endlesly for a box and Minix is the best with everything!!

no hdmi passtrough but ac3 multichannel on toslink.
                In the future they will release hdmi passtrough I hope.

Comment

Any reviews on this yet???????

Comment

Ordered mine today!

Comment

Minix NEO X7 Rom

Hello,

Some people say they don't like Rockchip and the SDK1.
                      I can tell you the Rom is not SDK1, and from that what I have seen from this Rom,
                      he is really fast.

People let us this what the Review Show´s then we can may Start Bashing, ok ?!

Neomode

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                        Hello,

Some people say they don't like Rockchip and the SDK1.
                        I can tell you the Rom is not SDK1, and from that what I have seen from this Rom,
                        he is really fast.

People let us this what the Review Show´s then we can may Start Bashing, ok ?!

Neomode
                        so what you're saying is you already have the rom then since u know all of this information?

Comment

Yes, but be quiet please :-)

Neomode

Comment

Testpilot...

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                            Yes, but be quiet please :-)

Neomode
                            Silent testpilot...

Comment

Oooh you are a lucky man I know you have tried flashing it so how's it been so far? Is it the holy grail weve all been holding out for are is video still a work in progress?

Comment

Working...
                              X