Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

finless rom compatibility

I guys!

I was wondering, since there is no finless rom for the qx1 as of yet, if any of the other custom roms of the quad core sticks is compatible with the qx1? I'm really liking the way they handled the heating problem on this device, by introducing a metallic cover. But without finless it would still be a no-go.
    So if anybody has tested any roms I would highly appreciate if you could share your experiences!

Thanks!

Re: finless rom compatibility

Originally posted by finrodize View Post
    I guys!

I was wondering, since there is no finless rom for the qx1 as of yet, if any of the other custom roms of the quad core sticks is compatible with the qx1? I'm really liking the way they handled the heating problem on this device, by introducing a metallic cover. But without finless it would still be a no-go.
    So if anybody has tested any roms I would highly appreciate if you could share your experiences!

Thanks!
    Actually all 3188 roms released that i test are not fully compatible with qx1, we have a "special" wifi and BT
    I made a modded one based in the stock, but the stock have some bugs yet, eric from geekbuying said than imito is working with the new sdk, so i am waiting for them to release a new rom. We have a problem who make our wifi dont work in a hot restart, and sometimes while boot the stick restart himself and need to be unplugged from DC to make wifi works again.
    I am working in the kernel, but I can't get bt working yet.

leolas
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
      Actually all 3188 roms released that i test are not fully compatible with qx1, we have a "special" wifi and BT
      I made a modded one based in the stock, but the stock have some bugs yet, eric from geekbuying said than imito is working with the new sdk, so i am waiting for them to release a new rom. We have a problem who make our wifi dont work in a hot restart, and sometimes while boot the stick restart himself and need to be unplugged from DC to make wifi works again.
      I am working in the kernel, but I can't get bt working yet.

leolas
      Thanks for your explanation! Then it seems not too promising to get this stick currently? Do you have any kind of information when the firmware with the new SDK might release?

Comment

Originally posted by finrodize View Post
        Thanks for your explanation! Then it seems not too promising to get this stick currently? Do you have any kind of information when the firmware with the new SDK might release?
        Sorry I dont have it, I asked Eric from geekbuying and he said me that they are working on it, but no estimated time to arrive yet
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Working...
        X