Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T428 SD Card Help

Greetings!

I've been lurking for a while but I now need assistance with installing the SD card of my new T428. I would think that this would be simple, but I can't get it to recognize my Samsung 32GB micro SD. How far should the SD card be inserted? It seems that it can be inserted so far that it would not be able to be removed? I've tried at various depths, up to the point where I need pliers to remove it. I've tried inserting it while the stick is on as well as booting with it inserted. It just doesn't seem to find my card. Any ideas or pictures for how far the card should be inserted or how to get the card mounted? It seems to me that the SD port is poorly designed.

thanks!

I too had problems getting the card in. You knows its fully in when you hear it latch into place and it stays below the surface of the device. I used a finger nail to push on it after it goes under the surface of the device. To remove the card, you have push it in further and then it springs the card out towards you. It takes a little patience to get it in

Comment

I have to use a small flat head screw driver or similar device to both insert and remove the card because my fingernails aren't long enough.
      T428

Comment

Fixed...thanks!

it just seemed rather stiff once I got close to having it flush with the case and I was concerned I might damage the port if I pushed it much harder.

Comment

Working...
        X