Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MECOOL BB2 PRO Android 6.0 TV Box 3GB DDR4 + 16GB & (Review)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same pc (win10 x64), same usb wire, alfawise s92 recognised without problems in usb burning tool but yoka kb2 No. I ve tried many ways and times but no luck. So its impossible to flash sc rom. Any idea?

Comment

Bit of a special deal to save a few bucks

treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        Bit of a special deal to save a few bucks
        http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...651#post677651
        Is this the same device as the Yoka KB2 Pro?

If not, can you point me to the difference?

Comment

Hi, I bought this device...an BB2 Pro 3Gb/16Gb Mecool with 7.1.1 Android version.
          1) I was disappointed for default lancher and even if you change the default launcher when you restart device the default launcher is loaded before...

2) However I can keep the default launcher but I don' t know how can I set the status bar.
          If you go in Settings->Display I don't find status bar item to activate the bar...and for me is very important this feature.

3) The last thing is that the TvCenter (Kodi) takes a long time to load. Why?

Comment

MECOOL BB2 PRO S912 3GB/16GB TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20180202

As found

USB tool

SD card
            http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...80202.zip/file

Source blog.geekbuying
            treboR
            Please consider
            Donating to Freaktab

Comment

​​​​​​This is by far the BEST firmware I've ever used on the MECOOL BB2 Pro. It is for the X98Pro 3gb or 2gb ram version.. More specifically this X98Pro 2GB / 3GB RAM, USB-PC Upgrade 10/16/2018 (Android 7.1.2) X98 Pro [Android] (Post yalex13 # 79858966)
              The only downside is the REMOTE DOESN'T WORK and WIFI DOESN'T WORK and probably Bluetooth which I haven't checked.. I USE A KEYBOARD AND ETHERNET PERFECTLY! But this is NORMAL ANDROID!! and even tho it may not be DDR4 ram, I'm not sure.. This Rom runs fast and smooth .Google play store works but doesnt seem to update. But this firmware is fast. I'm hoping someone can get the WiFi from BB2 PRO and make it work with this FIRMWARE and tweak and update playstore for us. Fix so our remote will work as well.. It would make our Mecool BB2 pro worth using. Trust me! I use this now as Ethernet works fine and all apps seem to run well. If anyone can check this firmware out and modify it for the BB2 PRO IT WOULD BE MUCH APPRECIATED. Save our android box. NORMAL ANDROID !!! No more ANDROID TV.

Comment

Bluepoison atv rom working on my bb2 believe also on the bb2 pro

Comment

Originally posted by jimennis View Post
                  Bluepoison atv rom working on my bb2 believe also on the bb2 pro
                  Im just tired of ATV (android tv) but will check it out anyways. I'm still looking to have the one I posted modded. As it is normal android 7.1.2 and works fast with the box. Very snappy!

Comment

Removing lean back launcher from atv ROMs should easy by deleting it from priv app folder and replacing with launcher of your choice ... New launcher can be installed as system app or dropped in manually with es file explorer remembering to change permissions on the folder and apk ...

Comment

Working...
                    X