OUKITEL U20 Plus first design video and photos taken by U20 Plus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OUKITEL U20 Plus first design video and photos taken by U20 Plus

Someone say that U20 Plus design looks like iphone 7 plus, but if you see it clearly, you will find that they are different.
    See the first video about the appearance design of U20 Plus below. At first signt, it indeed has the iphone style because both of them design the dual-lens camera on the top left and both of them getting rounded back cover.

U20 Plus gets 3 colors: grey, champagne gold, rose gold. According to OUKITEL product team, they will most probably adjust a jet black color that is same as iPhone 7 plus jet black. But it will be later than the first 3 colors.
    U20 plus features dual-lens rear camera, and the main camera is 13MP sony IMX135 sensor, here we have got several photos taken by U20 Plus. As we can see from the original photos that takes the view outside the window, enlarge the photos, we can clearly see the building name and even the merchants phone # that is far away. And if we want to focus on one thing, the background is blurred for you see it clearly.

U20 Plus gets 3300mAh big battery, but only get 8.4mm for the body. Though the back cover is not metal, but polycarbonated back cover also gives you wonderful hand feel.
    U20 Plus is still during presale for the moment, and is having widespead flash sale, igogo.es is one of the stores that is doing flash sale.
    http://oukitel.com/

Very disappointed with the build quality of this phone.
    I bought it from Gearbest and not even using it for 2 hours the bottom half of the screen started to show
    grey lines like a 1980's tv and the whole bottom half of the screen is flickering constantly.

You can still see behind the grey lines a bit and the touchscreen is still working fully on the bottom half of the screen.
    Even happens when the phone is turned on and showing the bootanimation.

I read on reviews, lots of people also have white dots on their screen and also experience the bottom half of the screen suddenly start flickering after a few hours of use with no solution to fix it.

I tried charging it again, resetting it, nothing helps, must be a hardware defect.

Unfortunately sending it back to Gearbest will take 2 months and will cost half the price of the phone.
    I'm just waiting for their reply after Chinese New Year to hear what will happen.

Just posting my experience if someone can help in the meantime with a software solution on how to fix the flickering screen with grey scanlines on the bottom half of the screen perhaps or if there is another way like heating or rubbing the screen perhaps.

Comment

hello, normally if your phone appears grey lines, it means the TP line inside screen is damaged, maybe during shipment, maybe during your using. The only way to solve it is to change a new screen. By the way, the white dot problem was solved in September, 2017.

Comment

Working...
      X