Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KM8 Pro Android 6.0 TV Box S912. TouchScreen

Hello,

Sorry if I'm not in the right place for my post. But I'm new to the forum.

I plan to make a connected home-made table.

For that, I bought a TV 80cm, Box KM8 Pro Android 6.0 TV, as well as a multi touch tactile IR Overlay Frame (See the Link).

My problem is that the touch does not work under android under windows 8 yes.

Is there a ROM that integrates drivers for the touch somewhere?

I have been searching for a long time without finding an answer.

Thank you for your help.

Sharco

Pas cher 32 polegada multi tactile IR tactile Overlay Frame ( soutien écran : LCD / PDP / CRT / PRT ), 10 points de contact, Acheter Ecrans tactiles de qualité directement des fournisseurs de Chine: Exclusif GU

UP Please i need help

Comment

I also have issues with multitouch ir frame (CVT Electronics.Co.,Ltd CVTouch Screen (HID)
      )with PID/VID 1ff7:0013 isn't working with Beelink R68 II
      I tried several ROMs with same result - isnt working
      It is well-known IR multitouch frame and it have excellent support in (linux and correspondingly Android) kernel , working with other (android) platforms
      Seems like theres no HID_multitouch driver compiled/enabled in kernel with your ROM

Actually i think tha proproblen is in kernel sorce files
      (kernel3.0+\drivers\hid)\hid-ids.h , hid-core.c , hid-multitouch.c
      especially issues with hid-core.c (i fond that default needed line for PID/VID in config is missing, but it was default config for linux buildroot)
      I think that source files from amlogic had issues, and then this issues come to all ROMs
      based on Amlogic s912

We need a recompiled kernel with changed source file for this to work.

Please help ! enyone !?

Comment

Hello, yes I managed to operate the tactile.
        I have bypassed the problem with modules. As my touch frame uses generic drivers I used the module of someone else following the indications available at this address: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/ne...monitor.12965/ and I load this module with the application init.d. The result is nikel.
        I managed to get my U1 working with a Dell P2314T touchscreen monitor. I used the following as references: (Chalkboard Electronics "How to get...

Comment

Originally posted by sharco View Post
          Hello, yes I managed to operate the tactile.
          I have bypassed the problem with modules. As my touch frame uses generic drivers I used the module of someone else following the indications available at this address: http://www.minixforum.com/threads/ne...monitor.12965/ and I load this module with the application init.d. The result is nikel.
          Thank you sharco !
          I'll try it !

Comment

Working...
          X