Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

T95X owner can't open system.new.dat to extract Remote.config file? Cant open in Amlogic tool.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T95X owner can't open system.new.dat to extract Remote.config file? Cant open in Amlogic tool.

Hi all, I bought this TV box on amazon. Just wondering if anyone else here owns it, or a remote that looks just like that one, as I flash a custom rom over my device stock firmware before I remembered to back up remote.config. Now I can't use my remote.....

Would greatly appreciate if anyone could share it thanks all

A kind user here did point me to the firmware I need but I can't find any tools that will successfully open the .dat inside of the .zip and there is no .img to open up with the amlogic customization tool.
    Last edited by Pissballs; 12-19-2016, 20:25.

I don't think my suggestion will work after all.
    Deleted.
    Last edited by RISCy Dude; 12-17-2016, 09:24. Reason: Bad suggestion...Removed.

Comment

I think a more appropriate name would be a good idea,
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
        I think a more appropriate name would be a good idea,
        My apologies sir, I have just re-named the thread, I hope it is acceptable?

Comment

Hmm no need for Sir we are all the same here...
          The thread was not the problem
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Hes Talking about your Name pissballs. Really

You need to download original firmware extract the remote file from that and then inserted it to the custom firmware your. Or just use your stock.
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
              I don't think my suggestion will work after all.
              Deleted.
              Dang it, I was on the right track afterall.

Comment

Hey guys I have a T95x and have successfully remapped the remote to another firmware except for the home button. Can someone please take a look at your remote.conf file and let me know the code for the home button.
                It's the one that points to 102 should look something like 0x95 102. I need the info where 0x95 would be thats the button code.
                My remote is identical to the one posted above. Maybe a bigger help to me if I can just get a copy of the entire remote.conf file from someone. Much thanks for any help.

Comment

Working...
                X