Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EM95X

Hello.
    Can someone please help me I need for my EM95X box a firmware for SD card.It would be nice if someone could help me.I thank you for the effort.

Its for EM95X 1gb RAM and 8gb ROM i need a stock rom.
    Last edited by Dandri; 12-18-2016, 23:38.

Comment

It's amlogic S905 solution? it's better ask for stocking rom from the manuafacturer.

Comment

It is amlogic S905x. The manufacturer I have already written, but get no answer.

Comment

problem is with most sellers is they have no knowledge or access to engineers or updated files they are just used to sell the box because of laws in china some company cannot export so they use a third party to sell outside of the great wall, SZ Tomato is an example they are just re-seller and market the products and have no knowledge of firmware unless oem supplies it to them
          Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

The box is from ENY but on www.enybox.com I can also no firmware find. I am despairing.

Comment

Is there an alternative firmware which I can flash on this box?

Comment

Here (please Ctrl + F: Em95x): http://thanhxuyen.vn/danh-sach-firmw...ndroid-tv-box/

Comment

Working...
                X