VORKE Z1 AMLOGIC S912 TV BOX FIRMWARE UPDATE 20161221 & Root

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KaszasM View Post

dont worry so much it wont boot in to recovery if its not the right 1 can happen if you cant see everything on dosplay if twrp boots change display to any low resolution until operate in twrp ,oper u can always flash with burning tool if something went wrong. but it should be fine use M and backup first.
    after you flashed zip and still no supersu app present simple install from store.

you should trust to a Mark Mark
    thanks bro, i downloaded Abdul recovery image . i just copy this twrp image in sd card than i pushed power button of vorke z1 for 20 seconds. it went to TWRP now. i tried to make backup of my current rom but i got this message error message "/sbin/postrecoveryboot.sh process ended with error:17". however my backup is completed.
    my concern now is it safe to restore this backup even i got the above error message while backup ? why am getting this error while backup from abdul TWRP ?
    hope u can help me here again. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by markjoren View Post

thanks bro, i downloaded Abdul recovery image . i just copy this twrp image in sd card than i pushed power button of vorke z1 for 20 seconds. it went to TWRP now. i tried to make backup of my current rom but i got this message error message "/sbin/postrecoveryboot.sh process ended with error:17". however my backup is completed.
      my concern now is it safe to restore this backup even i got the above error message while backup ? why am getting this error while backup from abdul TWRP ?
      hope u can help me here again. thanks
      i dont haver that device just a bb2pro atm , but u should decide WHAT U want ,if U need root flash supersu top/APK from store and done . if U wont to experience be prepared to flash fw with burning tool ,most u can loose is your data ...

maybe u need to flash twrp img from twrp first maybe that's (if I remember well) only to root u don't need that. Google is your friend, read the log postrecovery is possible the OEM which is still on your recovery partition but u booted in twrp atm.

so how i I told at start root now make a backup with titanium from APK/android ID ,copy to external drive.
      than worst case u must set up your box settings again but nothing else.

​​​​​i don't think I get that error msg if I don't try to backup boot/recovery in twrp

Comment

i dont haver that device just a bb2pro atm , but u should decide WHAT U want ,if U need root flash supersu top/APK from store and done . if U wont to experience be prepared to flash fw with burning tool ,most u can loose is your data ...

maybe u need to flash twrp img from twrp first maybe that's (if I remember well) only to root u don't need that. Google is your friend, read the log postrecovery is possible the OEM which is still on your recovery partition but u booted in twrp atm.

so how i I told at start root now make a backup with titanium from APK/android ID ,copy to external drive.
        than worst case u must set up your box settings again but nothing else.

​​​​​i don't think I get that error msg if I don't try to backup boot/recovery in twrp
        Please look my respond below.
        if U need root flash supersu top/APK from store and done - for root, I need supersu zip for vorke z1 to flash from twrp
        maybe u need to flash twrp img from twrp first maybe that's (if I remember well) only to root – yes I think also same might be first I need to stall twrp image from twrp but am afraid, might be I will face boot loop. After this
        so how i I told at start root now make a backup with titanium from APK/android ID- I cant do titanam backup as of now coz still yet I have not rooted my device. Am just waiting to backup first of my current rom. So if ever I will get problem while flash super su or flash new rom, I can return back to my old rom via twrp.
        see below image, i am getting this error while backup of my rom.

. Click image for larger version  Name:	C360_2018-06-04-13-25-14-207 [Desktop Resolution].jpg Views:	2 Size:	110.4 KB ID:	729565

Comment

Please look my respond below.
          if U need root flash supersu top/APK from store and done - for root, I need supersu zip for vorke z1 to flash from twrp
          maybe u need to flash twrp img from twrp first maybe that's (if I remember well) only to root – yes I think also same might be first I need to stall twrp image from twrp but am afraid, might be I will face boot loop. After this
          so how i I told at start root now make a backup with titanium from APK/android ID- I cant do titanam backup as of now coz still yet I have not rooted my device. Am just waiting to backup first of my current rom. So if ever I will get problem while flash super su or flash new rom, I can return back to my old rom via twrp.
          see below image, i am getting this error while backup of my rom.

. Click image for larger version Name:	C360_2018-06-04-13-25-14-207 [Desktop Resolution].jpg Views:	2 Size:	110.4 KB ID:	729565

just flash supersu zip first and boot up u got root

Comment

Now I installed recovery img from TWRP and I have TWRP in my vorke z1 thanks for the advice.
            can you please provide me the super SU zip or magisik zip link for vorke z1 M so i can flash and get root ?
            am just one more step away to get root without change rom just coz of you.. many thanks in advance.
            Last edited by markjoren; 06-05-2018, 03:53.

Comment

Now I installed recovery img from TWRP and I have TWRP in my vorke z1 thanks for the advice.
              can you please provide me the super SU zip or magisik zip link for vorke z1 M so i can flash and get root ?
              am just one more step away to get root without change rom just coz of you.. many thanks in advance.
              make a backup from your stock rom/boot img !! and keep (BOOT.img +system always)

just take 15.4 or 16.4 magisk ,u can use xposed either,(maybe u need to forcereboot after flashing xposed ,that happend with me but i flashed busybox(magiskModul) either without reboot so maybe that was to much but it works just keep a backup most importent from STOCK BOOT.(to avoid boot patch errors loops, and new FW flash worst case if magisk errors or color bug just restore boot and flash things again.
              FLASH ALWAYS FROM RECOVERY NOT(DONT USE) from magisk onthe fly patch.
              so use magisk not supersu
              as i told im running bb2pro with the official Z1 FW so dont worry just made the same proccess first with supersu (removing that is hard so if u have supersu allready restore stock boot at first .but i can say everything fine

Comment

make a backup from your stock rom/boot img !! and keep (BOOT.img +system always)

just take 15.4 or 16.4 magisk ,u can use xposed either,(maybe u need to forcereboot after flashing xposed ,that happend with me but i flashed busybox(magiskModul) either without reboot so maybe that was to much but it works just keep a backup most importent from STOCK BOOT.(to avoid boot patch errors loops, and new FW flash worst case if magisk errors or color bug just restore boot and flash things again.
                FLASH ALWAYS FROM RECOVERY NOT(DONT USE) from magisk onthe fly patch.
                so use magisk not supersu
                as i told im running bb2pro with the official Z1 FW so dont worry just made the same proccess first with supersu (removing that is hard so if u have supersu allready restore stock boot at first .but i can say everything fine
                i already have root now mate. i flashed super su and with super su i have root access now.
                well, I tried to backup my current rom from this abdul TWRP but i get error message "/sbin/postrecoveryboot.sh process ended with error:17" while backup. however my backup is completed successfully.
                my concern is, is it safe to restore this backup even i got the error message while backup. (see below screen shot)Click image for larger version

Name:	image_33341.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	157.5 KB
ID:	730718

Comment

Working...
                X