W(ifi)TF?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.geekbuying.com/item/MXQ-P...ck-356045.html

That is the link to the box I purchased... And I used the firmware in the "Support and Firmware" tab to update initially.. When it all went wrong...

Also with that SuperCeleron rom the light on the front went from blue to blue/red/purple... I tried the remotes to turn it on and do dice
    Last edited by j0nnyf1v3; 12-22-2016, 10:16.

Comment

yes all members on forum here are fantastic weather they be normal members or devs or admins or moderator we are all equal, but I'm telling you incorrect ROMSs do not create buzzing noises and even the picture you posted does not show symptom of incorrect prop or bad HDMI earthing issue.

and to be honest not going to turn this into a ping pong thread if the issue persists with tested and know roms then send box back for replacement.
      Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

That is what I am going to do.. I just want to know what is causing this since I am evidently the first person to discover this....feature.

Comment

posting video now

Comment

I can do longer ones if it let's me go past that screen. But that's the issue along with no wifi

Another

A little further..different ROM
            rom

Last edited by j0nnyf1v3; 12-22-2016, 11:07.

Comment

This board looks different than all the others I have seen....
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 4 photos.

Comment

your board has neither bcm4335 or ap6330, seems to have realtel
                Bugs are Sons of Glitches!

If you like my work and it's helped you, you can always shout me a beer or two Click - Here

Links : Visit JustMe ROMs - EM8 Square Roms - EM8 OpenELEC Rom - ADB GUI

JustMe

Comment

Working...
                X