warranty procedure for in4dealz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

warranty procedure for in4dealz

not sure if this is the right sub forum but I wanted to let everyone know in4dealz requires you to pay for both shipping to them and back for warranty service.

I can confirm this

this is a nightmare, as my CX919 is bust - sending it back with no guarantee that they will send me back another one that will be any better than the one I am sending them back = a prohibitively expensive exercise.

Oh well

Comment

Originally posted by gollygosh View Post
      this is a nightmare, as my CX919 is bust - sending it back with no guarantee that they will send me back another one that will be any better than the one I am sending them back = a prohibitively expensive exercise.

Oh well
      I bought 13 cx-919 from scofield seller on dhgate website when they first came out and they all worked great. Four went to family and I sold the rest. Not one complaint I'm thinking in4dealz may sometimes sell clones as the mx-1 I bought from them in november kept freezing up and eventually 2 ports fell apart. And that model had good reviews. I also think if you buy a model as soon as it comes out then you have a less chance of getting a cheap copy.

Comment

I bought my MX-1 from in4dealz and never had one problem. I was shocked 3 day shipping (also free) from them to myself in Canada and also liked the prices. I since then have sold it and now have a t428 and miss the MX-1 because of finless work for that unit.

When you think to the masses they sell, there's bound to be one person that didn't have a good experience.

Comment

Originally posted by AccordXTC View Post
          I bought my MX-1 from in4dealz and never had one problem. I was shocked 3 day shipping (also free) from them to myself in Canada and also liked the prices. I since then have sold it and now have a t428 and miss the MX-1 because of finless work for that unit.

When you think to the masses they sell, there's bound to be one person that didn't have a good experience.
          That's why I said they may sometimes sell clones. Its not that I got a bad mx1 but more importantly how they handle warranty replacement as they want you to pay for both ways shipping. Every other time I have had to send something back the seller covers the shipping back to me which is standard procedure. Another interesting thing they told me was not to give out the return address to anyone, why? I am also surprised to hear some people here are having problems with the cx-919 ordered thru them as I bought 13 from a different seller and not one problem. You have to understand not all of these models are made by one factory. I just upgraded firmware for a cs868 and in the notes it said they were reducing the frequency of the memory to account for different main boards . That tells me that different factories are putting together these models and the quality is not the same. That may be the reason in4dealz sold the cx-919 at $62 when everyone else was much higher and why I got a bad mx1.

Comment

and it took a full 28 days for me to get the mx1 from them and I'm in the us. So what's your point

Comment

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
              ...I wanted to let everyone know in4dealz requires you to pay for both shipping to them and back for warranty service.
              Buying direct from China is filled with risks. FIRST, You must be sure you buy from an honest seller. They mostly range from poor service to downright scam. There are a few good sellers. You need to know you are buying from one of them. Buying from China is not simple mindless shopping like your local Walmart or Target. There are three risky methods, buying off ****, off Amazon & from one of the constantly newly appearing websites.

I know of a few good sellers , In4Dealz is one of them. However, their customer service and shipping needs improvement. There are also a few honest China sellers on ****. Better know who they are and know their weak points. All sellers have their weak points, whether they are near your home or accross the ocean from you.

So far, the best China "gadget" seller I know of is Geekbuying. Like another member in this thread, I bought an MX1 from In4dealz and I got the real thing. Before that, I bought a UG802. Another good purchase. As a member speculated, the closer to first release, the less likely you are to get a knock off. Geekbuying seems to be the exception. I think they insure they sell no knock-offs by buying factory direct.

There is nothing unique about In4dealz warranty policy. Most North American and Western Economy companies promise what can prove to be "nonsense warranty", nonsense because of buyer shipping and insurance expenses, or because the warranty is much better on paper than in reality. Ever experience the reality of a matress or tire "warranty" Ever been suckered into buying an extended "bumper to bumper" automobile warranty? Somehow, your problem is one that isn't covered.

Even in your home country, you will find the manufacturer who pays for shipping is quite rare. Even more rare is the manufaturer who has a return facility in your city.

Buying China direct from a China seller is not for the casual or faint of heart buyer. You always risk getting a defective item and being stuck with it. When I buy from In4dealz or Geekbuying, I know I seek to buy the lastest technology, save money and I Am TAKING THE RISK that I may receive a defective product and thus may lose the money I paid. I accept that risk. I also reduce the risk as much as I can by buying first from Geekbbuying.

Why? How? Geekbuying is more than just an honest seller. Geekbuying is often the factory authorized seller of the cell phones and other Android items it sells. They also are not just buyer and sellers of products. They have people like Eric who know the products and arrange and encourage modders to improve the rough ROMs factory installed in the Android products.

The way I see it no matter what I do or who I buy from, China Direct buys involve greater risk that a buy from my walmart or from Amazon. BUT, I greatly reduce my risk by buying from Geekbuying. Most importantly, I get something important to me by taking this risk, namely considerable less cost and the latest in Tablet, Cell Phone, & mini-pc technology!

Sooner or later, I will get stuck with a defective TV Box or something Android & consequently lose the money I paid. I hope not but it must happen sooner or later. That is OK by me as I have already had a lot of fun with the good products I've enjoyed so far.

Example. Geekbuying always pre-rooted Android Phones are a heck of a buy as a cheaper and much better alternative to an Apple Ipod or even the Samsung 5.0 Galaxy Player. The children I gave some quad core 4" phones to use as media players gives them lots of joy. Their friends desperately want one because no one has seen such amazing Android "media players" period & marvel at how they cost less than even the Samsung Player! Better still, they are phones as well!
              Last edited by Bruisedquasar012; 07-16-2013, 17:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Bruisedquasar012 View Post
                Buying direct from China is filled with risks. FIRST, You must be sure you buy from an honest seller. They mostly range from poor service to downright scam. There are a few good sellers. You need to know you are buying from one of them. Buying from China is not simple mindless shopping like your local Walmart or Target. There are three risky methods, buying off ****, off Amazon & from one of the constantly newly appearing websites.

I know of a few good sellers , In4Dealz is one of them. However, their customer service and shipping needs improvement. There are also a few honest China sellers on ****. Better know who they are and know their weak points. All sellers have their weak points, whether they are near your home or accross the ocean from you.

So far, the best China "gadget" seller I know of is Geekbuying. Like another member in this thread, I bought an MX1 from In4dealz and I got the real thing. Before that, I bought a UG802. Another good purchase. As a member speculated, the closer to first release, the less likely you are to get a knock off. Geekbuying seems to be the exception. I think they insure they sell no knock-offs by buying factory direct.

There is nothing unique about In4dealz warranty policy. Most North American and Western Economy companies promise what can prove to be "nonsense warranty", nonsense because of buyer shipping and insurance expenses, or because the warranty is much better on paper than in reality. Ever experience the reality of a matress or tire "warranty" Ever been suckered into buying an extended "bumper to bumper" automobile warranty? Somehow, your problem is one that isn't covered.

Even in your home country, you will find the manufacturer who pays for shipping is quite rare. Even more rare is the manufaturer who has a return facility in your city.

Buying China direct from a China seller is not for the casual or faint of heart buyer. You always risk getting a defective item and being stuck with it. When I buy from In4dealz or Geekbuying, I know I seek to buy the lastest technology, save money and I Am TAKING THE RISK that I may receive a defective product and thus may lose the money I paid. I accept that risk. I also reduce the risk as much as I can by buying first from Geekbbuying.

Why? How? Geekbuying is more than just an honest seller. Geekbuying is often the factory authorized seller of the cell phones and other Android items it sells. They also are not just buyer and sellers of products. They have people like Eric who know the products and arrange and encourage modders to improve the rough ROMs factory installed in the Android products.

The way I see it no matter what I do or who I buy from, China Direct buys involve greater risk that a buy from my walmart or from Amazon. BUT, I greatly reduce my risk by buying from Geekbuying. Most importantly, I get something important to me by taking this risk, namely considerable less cost and the latest in Tablet, Cell Phone, & mini-pc technology!

Sooner or later, I will get stuck with a defective TV Box or something Android & consequently lose the money I paid. I hope not but it must happen sooner or later. That is OK by me as I have already had a lot of fun with the good products I've enjoyed so far.

Example. Geekbuying always pre-rooted Android Phones are a heck of a buy as a cheaper and much better alternative to an Apple Ipod or even the Samsung 5.0 Galaxy Player. The children I gave some quad core 4" phones to use as media players gives them lots of joy. Their friends desperately want one because no one has seen such amazing Android "media players" period & marvel at how they cost less than even the Samsung Player! Better still, they are phones as well!
                Thanks for the long reply but I'm missing your point if you had one. I am 54 years old and have buying Chinese electronics it seems like forever and have gotten burned more than once in the past. That's the risk you take knowing that you get the latest tech. I have found most reputable sellers will at least pay to ship the replacement or repaired item back to you. I know geekbuying , deals prime and mp4nation does so. Why would anyone want to buy from in4dealz knowing they don't?

Comment

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
                  Thanks for the long reply but I'm missing your point if you had one. it seems like forever and have gotten burned more than once in the past. That's the risk you take knowing that you get the latest tech. I have found most reputable sellers will at least pay to ship the replacement or repaired item back to you. I know geekbuying , deals prime and mp4nation does so. Why would anyone want to buy from in4dealz knowing they don't?
                  My point is simple. Buying Chinese brand electronic devices direct from China has its risks and it is not for everybody. You could have bought your item off Amazon at a considerably higher price and great risk of getting a knock-off and you could return the defective device free of charge.

In4dealz & Geekbuying are reputable global online sellers, who make their shipping and return policies very clear. What more can we expect?

Comment

My point is simple. Buying Chinese brand electronic devices direct from China has its risks and it is not for everybody. You could have bought your item off Amazon at a considerably higher price and great risk of getting a knock-off and you could return the defective device free of charge.

In4dealz & Geekbuying are reputable global online sellers, who make their shipping and return policies very clear. What more can we expect?
                    you keep repeating yourself without addressing my main point..... do you really think its reasonable to have the customer pay for both shipping it back and forth for something that fails under warranty? Everything being equal why would you order from in4dealz knowing that if something goes wrong you would have to pay more for warranty shipping then if ordered thru geekbuying, deals prime, any seller on dhgate or aliexpress. They all require you to pay for shipping to them but they cover the cost to send the replacement to you. Am I not explaining myself clearly enough? Please read the title of this thread and stop reciting stuff that most of us on this forum know already. we all get that ordering from these retailers is not the same as if amazon or any other traditional retailer.

Comment

VERY CLEAR?
                      This following is right from in4dealz website..... Q: When I return the goods, who will be responsible for freight and other costs involved in returning the goods to our repair centre?
                      A: The buyer shall be responsible for all shipping, insurance, and handling charges (where applicable) when returning the items to In4dealz.com. Shipping and handling fees shall not be credited to your account. In4dealz.com shall not be responsible for losses and breakage during the return shipping process. It is highly recommended that the buyer purchase shipping insurance and use a tracking number when shipping the goods. no mention that customer has to pay an additional fee to send it back to them.

Comment

Original reply from in4dealz

HI there,
                        your order was made in late year,right??
                        sorry,we can't send you a new.
                        please understand us.
                        you can ship it back to repair.
                        but you also need to pay the shipping fee on both.
                        is that ok for you?
                        regard
                        Nina

Comment

Working...
                        X