Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

hdmi to composite,vga.....or whatever else converter...... which actually works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hdmi to composite,vga.....or whatever else converter...... which actually works.

ok, my 42" tv has no hdmi input.... only scart and rca
    so together with my t428 i ordered a hdmi to vga (with sound output) converter box.
    since both are digital it seemed a logical choice over a analog converter for my tv, but the downscaled resolution is kinda fuzzy looking. the resolution doesn't match the monitor exatctly.....

now i have a hdmi to composite (rca) converter for my tv on order.... hoping for a better match.
    what should i expect? the same dissapointment or will this one actually work??

do you have any experience with these?

Buy a new tv?

Originally posted by tdriver View Post
    ok, my 42" tv has no hdmi input.... only scart and rca
    so together with my t428 i ordered a hdmi to vga (with sound output) converter box.
    since both are digital it seemed a logical choice over a analog converter for my tv, but the downscaled resolution is kinda fuzzy looking. the resolution doesn't match the monitor exatctly.....

now i have a hdmi to composite (rca) converter for my tv on order.... hoping for a better match.
    what should i expect? the same dissapointment or will this one actually work??

do you have any experience with these?
    Maybe buy a new tv?

Comment

Originally posted by benster1 View Post
      Maybe buy a new tv?
      if the price difference (converter-new TV) wouldn't be that high i maybe would buy a new TV........

Comment

Working...
      X