This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodi on Roku stick ?

anyone know if i can install kodi on roku stick ? i asked the kodi forum , they said no , yet this video looks like it may be possible although don't know where to get the kodi download

Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Originally posted by traitt View Post
    anyone know if i can install kodi on roku stick ? i asked the kodi forum , they said no , yet this video looks like it may be possible although don't know where to get the kodi download

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=l2enDma3lIc
    Not possible.

Comment

Just for my understanding can you advise the reason "Not possible.• ?

Comment

Originally posted by traitt View Post
        Just for my understanding can you advise the reason "Not possible.• ?
        This should explain things.

http://tunnel2tech.com/install-kodi-on-roku.html
        R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

This URL has got an easy method
          In the simplest language explained, Roku is just a set-top box that helps in streaming videos and playing music on your TV. Further, Kodi is an open source and free media player. This software application helps the user by allowing him or her to play and view many streaming media like music, videos, and podcasts …

Comment

you can mirror the image from kodi from a pc or other device to the roku stick but cannot actually run / install kodi inside of the roku stick

Comment

Technically, You cannot install Kodi on Roku. Roku works on Roku Operating System but Kodi is designed to work on Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, Rasberry Pi, Linux, Ubuntu. These all are OS which are designed and written in Java, C, C++ but the framework of Roku is designed to work on Roku OS and Kodi does not supports Roku. There is another way to watch Kodi stuff on your TV that is by mirroring windows, android, iPhone screen to TV.

Comment

I posted a youtube video showing how I stream my local Kodi PC onto a Roku Channel accessible from anywhere on an IPhone/IPad. This can also be streamed via Airplay.
                How to watch Kodi on roku? Check out how I stream Kodi on Roku. Get Kodi on ANY Roku/AppleTV/Chromecast/FireTV/IPhone /Android Tablet that works checkout my ...

Comment

This is not possible to install Kodi on Roku but there is another way out to get the experience of Kodi on tv and that is through screen mirroring. Hope it will help you
                  Kodi on Roku is a great combination and there is more fun to use Kodi on a bigger screen. See how you can get Kodi for Roku for amazing entertainment

Comment

Working...
                  X