RK3368 True Octacore December Firmware Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shomari View Post

... I'm curious; did you flash just the boot/resource, or the entire firmware? If you don't mind, please flash just the boot/resource and see if that works (with whatever firmware you already have). I'll upload a resource/boot for your Z4L and pm you with a link.
    I flashed the whole ROM. I also tried flashing the resource and boot on a different ROM. Same results. The November update worked on my box. Thanks for replying.

Comment

Originally posted by ThatAndroidMan View Post

I flashed the whole ROM. I also tried flashing the resource and boot on a different ROM. Same results. The November update worked on my box. Thanks for replying.
      ...gotcha. I sent you a link via pm. Let me know how it goes

Comment

I'll give it a shot thanks

Comment

I tested it, I sent you the boot.img in the PM.

Comment

hi 2 all. beelink i68 dont boot with this update, previous works great. ty for help and srry for ma bad english

Comment

My device too won't boot with full one. Does with boot and resource but shutdown / other problems. Back to my previous combo posted elsewhere.

My PCB images:

Comment

Heres the 64 bit Geekbox firmware.... I tried to get your image to boot and it hangs at start up.

Access Google Drive with a Google account (for personal use) or Google Workspace account (for business use).
                Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                  Heres the 64 bit Geekbox firmware.... I tried to get your image to boot and it hangs at start up.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...1cyWW9yRy1QMGc

... thanks! I'll see what's different and come back with something soon.

Comment

Followmsi just release new duel boot 64 bit os. I try that. Geekbox thread.
                    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

doesnt boot on my i68

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                        Followmsi just release new duel boot 64 bit os. I try that. Geekbox thread.
                        thanks, but i cant test it now, i will try on sunday.

Comment

Working...
                        X