HELP URGENT MXQ PROCESSOR STOP WORKING

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP URGENT MXQ PROCESSOR STOP WORKING

Hi, recently i bought a MXQ PRO 4k S905 android 5.1 1GB of RAM p201 when i turn on apper MBOX Make your life colorful the processor are 1,5GHz but i checked with CPU-Z and processor are stop working and backing work going to 1,5GHz to 96Mhz heres it's two prints http://imgur.com/a/poqcq please someone help me, games auto close and go back to home spotify too

Hello, I don't own this box. But I believe what you are seeing is just normal core allocation. Some cores will be stopped in some cases. Their clocks are also variable. Both of these conditions are normal.

Games or other apps could be starved for RAM in a 1GB box if other apps are running. You may want to consider a task manager app.
    If the problem is an app closing, when you switch away from it to do something else and when you go back the app is closed, could possibly be addressed if your box has root. But I'm not sure with this box.

Of course, there could be a firmware issue, but not having this box, I cannot know.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
      Hello, I don't own this box. But I believe what you are seeing is just normal core allocation. Some cores will be stopped in some cases. Their clocks are also variable. Both of these conditions are normal.

Games or other apps could be starved for RAM in a 1GB box if other apps are running. You may want to consider a task manager app.
      If the problem is an app closing, when you switch away from it to do something else and when you go back the app is closed, could possibly be addressed if your box has root. But I'm not sure with this box.

Of course, there could be a firmware issue, but not having this box, I cannot know.
      but i see S805 with 1gb of ram playing asphalt 8 without problems, why s905 don't work ?

Comment

Many variables exist between devices. Some device's RAM and/or storage do not perform as well as others. Have you opened the case? Information can be found inside that may help you find a solution.
        Supplied firmware could be an issue, there may exist a custom firmware that could improve your device's performance.

Is your box rooted.

Comment

Originally posted by RISCy Dude View Post
          Many variables exist between devices. Some device's RAM and/or storage do not perform as well as others. Have you opened the case? Information can be found inside that may help you find a solution.
          Supplied firmware could be an issue, there may exist a custom firmware that could improve your device's performance.

Is your box rooted.
          Not rooted, i never opened the box, it's new, i can't update firmware i don't find the website of box, don't have a official website with firmware and updates :/ i need help, but i don't know who to find, i found on internet a firmware update from this month, but i can't install with SD card, because the bootmaker card or something else are saying i need a .BIN, but the update it's .IMG format :/

Comment

Hi,
            things you can do:
            1.Use a logcat app, to see whats android doing (alogcat, kernel logs)
            2.Use a task killer to manage your ram usage and emty cache
            3.Could be a Heat/temp issue... install a temperature reader app
            4.Post pictures of your device and motherboard, So we advice some firmware options

Goodluck

Comment

Working...
            X