Touch screen Kernel/Configuration missing-PLEASE HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Touch screen Kernel/Configuration missing-PLEASE HELP

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great new years, this is my first post, so take it easy on me.

I am looking for a solution, I have tested over 25 android boxes, no joke, i can show proof, out of the 25, 2 had the touch screen functionality, meaning, when i used the android box on a touch screen monitor, they worked. The other 23 did not, I assumed it was Android 6.0 that was missing the config files or as i soon found out were called "Kernel Modules":

1. CONFIG_INPUT_EVDEV
    2. CONFIG_INPUT_UINPUT
    3. CONFIG_HIDRAW ( for USB Interface )
    4. HID_MULTITOUCH ( USB Interface & Kernel 3.0 upwards )

I am wondering if someone somewhere has figured out a ROM, or some sort of way to get this "touch function" to work on a touch monitor. Now some might be wondering why i need an Android box with Touch Functionality, well long story short, we have a android app that is being used as a catalog sales tool for a furniture store, we originally used an Android box from idroidnation (last years box, before the new one) that was stationed on the sales floor at different areas to help the sales staff pull up various furniture items to aid in selling furniture. I have attached a pic of the android boxes below.

I have attached an image of the 3 android boxes i have left remaining, I have literally gone thru almost all the android boxes that are on the market and found out only the two in the picture work, one of the android boxes from Idroidnation doesn't have Touch functionality.

Any help would be appreciated, I'm willing to even pay for the service if a solution is found. I am in dire need of a solution. If you have any questions for me to further understand what i am trying to do, please dont hesitate to ask. Thank you in advance, any comments would be helpful at this point.

Regards,
    i8ur4re

Attached Files

Hello and Welcome to Freaktab !

Please tell us, what Touchscreen you need to get to Work.
    I can provide you the needed HID-Touchscreen ko Modules for S905 and S905x Boxes.
    Also the modification of the Stock Rom for the needed Drivers i can provide you.

Kind Regards
    Neomode

Comment

Thank you for your prompt response, I will be using "Dell P2314T 23" LED Backlit IPS LCD Touch Monitor". Its a perfect size monitor allowing us to display the furniture items in great colors.
      The current Android boxes we can get in bulk are the Idroidnation I-Box II Pro Amlogic S912 with Marshmallow 6.0. Do you think you might have something for this, if not, can you recommend a powerful Android box that you know would be able to handle what we are trying to achieve. Anything at this point is better than the Idroidnation Pro android box, (https://goo.gl/y9L7Or) this is the link to the box on amazon.
      Would it be possible for you to include instructions possible on how i can flash the Rom, ive done it on phones, not sure if its the same procedure. Also what software do i need to accomplish the flash. Thank you very much for your help.

Comment

Hello,

Let me ask what you want to Build?
        Looks a little bit commercial .
        If I could know the home plan I can help you better.
        No worry I will tell nobody.

Ray

Comment

Working...
        X