Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which S912 Box for gaming, 5.1, good supported,...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which S912 Box for gaming, 5.1, good supported,...

Hello

This is another "which Box to buy" thread, but with some special requirements.

I do use a mk802, small nexbox s802 and a M8s. Now i'm looking for a s912 with 2 or 3 gb ram which is:

-really good for gaming
    -1000mbit lan
    -well suported with firmwares (nexbox is doing a good job in my opnoion)
    -android 6.0
    -no issues with dts, 5.1 or Dolby.
    -good HDMI cec (not prio one)

Out of my research it seems that all boxes perform more or less the same when it comes to streaming (kodi). But in gaming there are some performance gaps.

Thanks,
    Mike

You can check out this one - Rikomagic MK22 Plus Review

Comment

Well, thank you for the answer and the nice review!
      Seems to be one of the better s912 boxes on the market.

But: i'm living in Germany and faced some issues with our customs while ordering stuff overseas. And on the other hand I cannot find the plus box on geekbuy, gearbest, banggood,....

Regards,
      Michael

Comment

Originally posted by 00rufus View Post
        Well, thank you for the answer and the nice review!
        Seems to be one of the better s912 boxes on the market.

But: i'm living in Germany and faced some issues with our customs while ordering stuff overseas. And on the other hand I cannot find the plus box on geekbuy, gearbest, banggood,....

Regards,
        Michael
        I checked with RKM sales. 3GB at GearBest is Plus model.

Comment

I worked through approx 1000 of reviews over the last days. But I’m not smarted now. These boxed are available in **** Germany:

H96 pro+ 3GB/32GB

X92 2GB/16GB

X92 3GB/16G

Sunvell T95V PRO 2G/16G

T92Z plus 2G/16G

E-box 2G/16G

Beelink GT1 2G/16G

All other S912 3GB versions are way more expensive here. Can you help me which one to chose?

Thanks,

Mike
          Last edited by 00rufus; 01-16-2017, 12:44.

Comment

Hi 00rufus ,

what do you mean with "issues with our customs" i come from good old Germany too and had until now no Problems with Orders or Customs.

Look for a good supported Box with Stock or Freaktab Update Support.

Hope it helps

nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post
              what do you mean with "issues with our customs" i come from good old Germany too and had until now no Problems with Orders or Customs.

Look for a good supported Box with Stock or Freaktab Update Support.
              Well, I had two items (RC hobby) which did not made it through the german customes because of a missing "CE" certifacte. Bad...

I've just ordered the the Alfawise H96 Pro+ 3GB/32GB from gearbest. They offer a shipping over UK without having problems with the german customs. Let's wait and see. That‘s the first time I order at gearbest. Normally I'm using Banggood, DX and ****....

There is a support thret for this box here. So, it should be fine (hopefully). And 65€ is a good price for a 3GB/32GB S912 unit.

Which box are you using?

Regards from NRW.
              Michael

Comment

Hi 00rufus ,

i hope your Order comes fast and the Box runs well.

"CE" typical German Customs , it does no matter if you need it , they dont care , but self... !!!!!

I am from NRW too.

have a nice Day

gefattern

Comment

Working...
                X