2GB RAM s905x with bluetooth?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2GB RAM s905x with bluetooth?

Do any exist? I am trying to find one. lack of BT, not even usb bt devices working, is driving me crazy. Any ideas? thanks!

A95X Nexbox it's not hard to find these with Bluetooth both these I believe have it certainly the 16GB eMMC version. Also has Otta updating.

Sent from my Redmi 3 using Tapatalk

Comment

I got a Beelink Mini MXiii-ii last Friday: S905X, 2GB RAM, 16GB, 1000M ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0. All working well.

Comment

Originally posted by deadbird View Post
        I got a Beelink Mini MXiii-ii last Friday: S905X, 2GB RAM, 16GB, 1000M ethernet, Bluetooth 4.0. All working well.
        Hey deadbird, is there any chance you can confirm if ethernet is truly gigabit and not 100M? Just curious. I hope the wifi is not as bad as the wifi on my U2C t95x which is definitely getting returned soon.

Comment

I don't have any other gigabit devices to test it I'm afraid. Box and Beelink web site say 10/100, adverts and instructions included in box say 1000Mbps.

The wifi is stable to our Sky SR-102 router (UK) but I don't stream media over wifi as I swapped out a Raspberry Pi which had an ethernet connection to my laptop (server).

Comment

LOL the heatsink fell off of the U2C T95X today. it froze up, was crazy hot and could hear the heatsink clacking around in the case. ridiculous... dont buy this model!

Comment

I just bought the Beelink Mini, probably will flash Xannytech ROM on it because it is the best. Thanks all

Comment

Originally posted by permabanned_pete View Post

Hey deadbird, is there any chance you can confirm if ethernet is truly gigabit and not 100M? Just curious. I hope the wifi is not as bad as the wifi on my U2C t95x which is definitely getting returned soon.
                The S905x chip does not support and cannot "work" with gigabit LAN. Only 100. So any reference on gigabit lan with this chip, is a mistake / typo, etc.

Comment

Working...
                X