Podoor T518

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Podoor T518

I just got the Podoor T518 from GeekBuying today, and I'm really pleased. Everything is working great and it comes rooted.

running it 1080p @ 60Hz

Antutu: 15488
    Nena2: 59.9fps
    BT: v4, Moga Pro working perfect
    D-Link USB hub working perfect with Ipazzport controller and Plugable 10/100 ethernet connected to it.
    Wifi - Connects fast with no drops so far, Wifi file transfer pro is transferring files 3.5Mb/sec.
    video playback - Audio video is in sync, no issues thus far. Netflix works

This is really a good mini PC. The stock rom is kind of bleh, but Go Launcher HD runs nice. Let me know if you want any app tested,
    Last edited by ginman; 07-16-2013, 03:45.

Originally posted by ginman View Post
    I just got the Podoor T518 from GeekBuying today, and I'm really pleased. Everything is working great and it comes rooted.

running it 1080p @ 60Hz

Antutu: 15488
    Nena2: 59.9fps
    BT: v4, Moga Pro working perfect
    D-Link USB hub working perfect with Ipazzport controller and Plugable 10/100 ethernet connected to it.
    Wifi - Connects fast with no drops so far, Wifi file transfer pro is transferring files 3.5Mb/sec.
    video playback - Audio video is in sync, no issues thus far. Netflix works

This is really a good mini PC. The stock rom is kind of bleh, but Go Launcher HD runs nice. Let me know if you want any app tested,
    That's great news! I'm expecting mine to arrive tomorrow or the day after. Have you tested Plex Playback?

Comment

Originally posted by Trollgeir View Post
      That's great news! I'm expecting mine to arrive tomorrow or the day after. Have you tested Plex Playback?
      I will be testing Plex tonight. I forgot last night

Comment

Originally posted by Trollgeir View Post
        Yes Plex seems to be fully functioning, nice video playback

Comment

Does anyone know how to get a video camera to work? Maybe plug directly into it? but seems nothing seems to be working or tronsmart T428, have Logitech that works on android

Comment

The big question for me is: Does the video play have the stutter problem like the other RK3188 sticks? If not, then I'm a buyer!

Comment

I just got mine!

Although, I'm rather disappointed in the WiFi. Even though I get full signal strength, I've noticed my download is really really crap (around 1-2 mbps). I have moved the device around, and occasionally I've gotten speeds up to 10mbit, but nothing stable (I have 30mbit).

-Edit

Seems like there's some interference from the side of my TV that's causing it. I'll try to get a HDMI extension cable to resolve it.
              Last edited by Trollgeir; 07-20-2013, 01:48.

Comment

Working...
              X