Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to get a light firmware

Hi,
    I would to know how to get a light firmware without Kodi or netflix application to my Leelbox S1 Android TV Box Amlogic S905X Quadcore Cortex A53, and if it's existing android 4.x or 5.x for this box like.
    I've experiencing some WIFI DHCP problem with android 6 that didn't encourter on MINIX box with android 4.x As I read on the web there is some problem with marshmallow.
    Thank to answer.

I doubt that you would find Lollipop firmware for a device that was issued with Marshmallow as standard and the chances of Kitkat would be even more unlikely.

So the best approach would be to try and solve your WiFi problem.

What specific issues are you having?

If it's a generic issue with regards to not being able to obtain an address, have you tried the solution here?

http://craig-russell.co.uk/2016/06/01/anroid-marshmallow-wifi-problem.html

As far as a light firmware is concerned, just uninstall what you don't want from any existing firmware.
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Thank to answer

I don't know if it's the the good for discut about that and responding the question, I set static IP address in our WIFI network, given by the DHCP

The Leelbox got its IP address, gateway and DNS address ( that's OK), but the ping outside my network doesn't work in the same way the browsing also. I already read the URL page that gave in your post and I enabled Use Legacy DHCP Client in the networking section of Developer Options no issue. However the Leelbox is working well on other WIFI.

I've an other android TV MINIX player with using android 4.4 and there is not any problems on the same WIFI where the Leelbox doesn't work.

That's a very odd problem for me as the network guys told me everything is OK in their side
      Thank for any help
      Last edited by dubis; 02-02-2017, 16:34.

Comment

Working...
      X