RUPA PIRAMID A5X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RUPA PIRAMID A5X

I made up a quick port of the T95X and because the stock not out and seems to be a few of these out now. So if your stuck with the ATV os and nothing works here one that works.

Firmware name RUPALUMPA

Change Log.

boot up animation
    removed bloat.
    removed crap addons
    removed kodi
    added FTMC Build 22 - SuperCeleron
    VEVO (Everyone like music no?)
    Two Launchers
    remote config for remote of Rupa.
    wallpaper changed Thanks Tattman
    added supersu
    added xposed
    ATV style You Tube (NOT SYSTEM SO CAN BE REMOVED)
    Few system ui tweeks.

Enjoy. Same notes if this firmware breaks burns starts a nation wide man hunt for your tv box or any other thing goes wrong with your box life or tv box Its not my fault. But I am am able to point to someone that may be at fault any time.

link for firmware to be Burned via USB TOOL. Reset pin in the AV port OTA Port on mine is one by itself re set hold pin and plug into pc and flash firmware.

RUPALUMPA
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrvgy7kybr...ALUPA.img?dl=0

RUPALUMPA2- NOT TESTED YET SO HAVE AT IT...

Last edited by scooter2014; 01-24-2017, 19:42.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

I think I the only one who ordered the box . Well with this firmware works fine. No stock available so I wouldnt recommend it to anyone nothing special or usefull work ok for price better out there. (will keep in mine when i see Rupa brand name going forward.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Well, that just makes your efforts all the more special. Somebody needs it, they just have not found FT yet. When they do, I think they will be quite greatful to you for your work.
      I applaud your efforts..

Comment

Might load it to my x96 Tomorrow if I'm not doing anything just to see what it's like if it boots lol. It's supposed to be like an a95x and most of them are based on the same hardware anyway so I don't mind testing. Only downside to my x96 is no Bluetooth but I don't really need it anyway. If I did I'd buy a cheap bluetooth dongle to try which I might lol.
        "HANDS ARE NATURES FORKS" -Rigby

Comment

I got the port of ATV to work some issues with the google playstore replacement as per the port instructions i had to make it a regular apk to remove it and then install it and put back as a system apk. google search ends in crash same in you tube just seems search option issue is all. Picture seems very nice and plays videos well ill give it that. you tube recommendations do show up play store dont. I been playing with for a few days but loading my port back on to see what else i can tweek /remove play with now. ( Its working well so time to screw it up right )

Comment

Working...
          X