Bricked MXIII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bricked MXIII

I have been reading all of the threads but nothing seems to be working for me and I am wondering if this box is beyond repair.

So I have a MXIII (V3.1 per the ink on the PCB)
    It won't boot at all. Goes straight to red led and never goes blue.
    With the USB burning tool (v 2.0.7) and a toothpick and a micro usb to usb cable I can occasionally catch the boot and try to transfer an image.

I have tried a bunch of different images but all of them stop almost immediately on one of two errors:

0x00101004 Erase Bootloader /lowper/Identify/Error result
    0x10105002 Romcode/Initialize DDR/Read initialize status/USB Control setup error

I tried to catch the boot using a USB A to A cable but can't seem to get lucky - or it is just not setup for that at all?
    I have tried pushing in the toothpick during the image transfer - still errors.
    I have tried 3 different cables and 2 different ports on my PC.
    PC is running Win 10 blah blah. I don't suspect my PC since I have successfully unbricked another Amlogics box with this PC etc.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Did I post this in the correct section?

Comment

it look like you are using wrong img firmware or your android box nand chip is demaged

Comment

Download this firmware https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...EFkblRXRm5LWlE
        Rename cyx_m8s_v8.6_ap6330_8g2g_kodi_addons_ota_150908_US B.img to mx3.img and try to flash again this usb burning tool.
        Post clear photo of your android box.

Comment

Originally posted by VoidnWarranties View Post
          Did I post this in the correct section?
          You have posted in wrong section because you have MXIII not Tronsmart box.

Comment

Even enlarging the image, it's hard to identify all the components on the board and as the MX series of boards are probably the most likely to have various clones, then this information may enable somebody to identify the specific box it is.

Have you tried flashing firmware from an SD card using the burn card maker?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v1xgsy89o2ea32l/Burn%20Card%20Maker.zip?dl=0
            R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

The rom that i have posted is for mx3 clone box.I think that you have mx3 clone box so the firmware shut work.

Comment

Thanks gang.

It won't let me link hi res photos. But I uploaded them to my dropbox

2 best photos:

Downloading the clone.img file from above now too.

I will try to flash it tomorrow and let ya know.

Thanks again,

Comment

Oh - can you double check the img file? The file name sounds like it might be for the 2gb variety. The box it came in shows 1gb/8gb

I also downloaded the SD card tool. I will give that a try too. If you have a second and want to link me to your preferred directions? Else I will google when I get there.

Thanks again,

Comment

I see from the board that it has the AP6181 module, which this thread might perhaps give some more information about.

http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...81-firmware-fw

There is more information about how to use the burn card maker here

http://www.cnx-software.com/2016/11/...ogic-tv-boxes/
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Working...
                    X