Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOLDERS IN MK808XX

Greetings again

In that video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n63W2zustS8 in 0.20 i can clearly see some folders in mk808's desktop. I tried to create folders (mk808b, finless 1.7) but i couldnt do it. Am i missing smth here?

You need to install a third-party launcher for that. I think he's using Go Launcher HD in that video.

Comment

Originally posted by big10p View Post
      You need to install a third-party launcher for that. I think he's using Go Launcher HD in that video.
      Thanks But what about the notification bar? Does go launcher hd has a diiferent one or it remains the same?

Comment

Originally posted by Haris1977 View Post
        Thanks But what about the notification bar? Does go launcher hd has a diiferent one or it remains the same?
        It should look just like it does in the video. I don't use Go Launcher, myself.

Comment

Yes .I see this launcher is good but has many drawbacks.Thanks !

Comment

BTW, if you're interested in adding folders to your desktop, you may also like to take a look at Launch-X. It's pretty neat.

Comment

Originally posted by big10p View Post
              BTW, if you're interested in adding folders to your desktop, you may also like to take a look at Launch-X. It's pretty neat.
              https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.launchx.free
              I ll take a look! Thanks again!

P.S: sorry my mistake..i looked again and tried to make folders with the usuall way. It works without any 3rd app!!! All y need is patience..!!
              Last edited by Haris1977; 07-22-2013, 09:57.

Comment

Working...
              X