T96 pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T96 pro

I have tried a search, apologies if I have not done so properly. I recently purchased a T96 Pro (s912 3gb/16gb). It looks very similar to the R-Box/ H96 Pro. The only visible difference being that it only has 2 usb ports. The firmware is terrible! I have had no luck trying to find an Update. I have Flashed the H96 Pro firmware update using the Amlogic USB burning tool, While it has made improvements in some areas. It (as could be expected) caused additional problems. Can anyone advise me on a suitable firmware please? Or have I just made a bad purchase? Thank you for any tips!

Hi rowfeetv,

I have also bought this model and i must say that i am quite satisfied with this product.The reason i bought this model was that it said that it supported BT4.1 (but i did not verified it yet).
    I think the H96 Pro comes from the same factory.As the T96 PRO is also sold under the Unuiga brand.

http://www.vissontech.com/products_d...ductId=82.html
    (got the link from a post from calc in rom section)

Yet i am still waiting for the guys at freaktab to make a custom rom for it (currently i have no problems with it so not in a hurry to flash my device).

Comment

Thank you for your reply. Does the google play store work for you? Fingers crossed a custom rom will be developed. lastly, Do you know where I can find the original firmware? I foolishly didn't create a backup

Comment

Originally posted by aleeh View Post
        Hi rowfeetv,

I have also bought this model and i must say that i am quite satisfied with this product.The reason i bought this model was that it said that it supported BT4.1 (but i did not verified it yet).
        I think the H96 Pro comes from the same factory.As the T96 PRO is also sold under the Unuiga brand.

http://www.vissontech.com/products_d...ductId=82.html
        (got the link from a post from calc in rom section)

Yet i am still waiting for the guys at freaktab to make a custom rom for it (currently i have no problems with it so not in a hurry to flash my device).
        I realise it is a big ask, but is there anyway you could send me the firmware from your device? I have been searching constantly and am unable to locate the original firmware. Thank you for any input.

Comment

Posted wrong link
          Last edited by kevin1341; 01-29-2017, 00:15. Reason: Wrong link

Comment

Originally posted by kevin1341 View Post
            Posted wrong link
            I had noticed that, but I knew where I was being pointed to. There is no firmware download available.

Comment

Hi , the link above is for the latest firmware xxxx010 available , its perfectly working , i flashed it into my bricked T95R pro , using Usb flash tool . it works perfectly.
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you very much! I will give it a try.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostdog View Post
                  https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8j...w?usp=drivesdk

Hi , the link above is for the latest firmware xxxx010 available , its perfectly working , i flashed it into my bricked T95R pro , using Usb flash tool . it works perfectly.
                  I should have been more vigilant, I can only blame myself! The device you mentioned is not the same. A warning to anyone else that may try this, It has left my box inoperable!

Comment

I am really sorry for that , The firmware is been supplied to me by the manufacturer , it is for any device that is Amlogic S912 , it worked perfectly on mine, i dont know the specs of your device, i gave you the firmware in good faith.

Comment

Originally posted by ghostdog View Post
                      I am really sorry for that , The firmware is been supplied to me by the manufacturer , it is for any device that is Amlogic S912 , it worked perfectly on mine, i dont know the specs of your device, i gave you the firmware in good faith.
                      No worries. I didn't think it was malicious! Worse things happen than a broken box! Thank you for posting.

Comment

T 96 pro OTA UPDATE https://www.dropbox.com/sh/4bxjuderl...96_sdcard?dl=0
                        rename t96-ota-20161212.zip to "t96-ota-root.zip"
                        Last edited by tushar007; 02-03-2017, 09:29.

Comment

I want T96 pro flash.img file, because wrong flashing "H96 pro" file"my box bricked my box no recovery options AVAILABLE it's dead connected USB WITH COM PORT ONLY, try amlogic USB burning tools anyone found img file

Comment

T96 pro Chinese OTA UPDATE FILE
                            2017 01 03
                            Last edited by tushar007; 02-25-2017, 19:04. Reason: https://mega.nz/#!dRJkUBwK!E54C0rBbS5Xe8EC6zMqNEy2TPM6oEp1GkLEWQg6mNc0

Comment

Click image for larger version  Name:	KLMxGxGE4A-A001 (2).jpg Views:	1 Size:	144.5 KB ID:	626714
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	brack box usb detection .jpg Views:	1 Size:	198.4 KB ID:	626704
                              Originally posted by rowfeetv View Post
                              I have tried a search, apologies if I have not done so properly. I recently purchased a T96 Pro (s912 3gb/16gb). It looks very similar to the R-Box/ H96 Pro. The only visible difference being that it only has 2 usb ports. The firmware is terrible! I have had no luck trying to find an Update. I have Flashed the H96 Pro firmware update using the Amlogic USB burning tool, While it has made improvements in some areas. It (as could be expected) caused additional problems. Can anyone advise me on a suitable firmware please? Or have I just made a bad purchase? Thank you for any tips!

try this mathed dead board only or no't booting t96 board only (do not try other board or other company TV box)

*do not connected box adapter 5V/2A (OTG USB cable cantered your box only)
                              *connected your laptop power supply ac adapter source
                              *opened windows device manager ( left click computer icon mange and click device manager )
                              fond new comport hardware detected
                              Last edited by tushar007; 02-25-2017, 19:09.

Comment

Working...
                              X