Transpeed "MK809V" S905 Stick

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transpeed "MK809V" S905 Stick

Hello! Very new here, so sorry for my ignorance, but I'm seeking some help. I bought this TV stick on Amazon for 25 bux because it was a 2GB/16GB stick with the S905. I figured I could use it as a traveling gaming/tv box, but I overlooked the fact that Bluetooth was not included because I figured I could use an old USB Bluetooth dongle (CSR 2.0). But when I plug it into the OTG, nothing comes up and Bluetooth is still not an option.

So i'm assuming the firmware installed cut the Bluetooth drivers/kernel out to save space. So what I'm hoping to do is install new firmware with BT support, but I don't know what will work, any ideas? I've attached some pictures of the unit.

Google yielded very little results for me.

Any help would greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Jay

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 3 photos.

So really, I would like to be able to connect my PS3 controller to it. I tried The SIXAXIS USB OTG app, that didn't work. I was going to attempt to install the "*.ko" and "*.kl" files i found elsewhere in this forum, but the device isn't rooted.

Rumor has it that I can flash 'any' S905 firmware on this thing and it should work; EXCEPT for the wifi.

Any ideas?

Thanks again

Comment

Okay, I was able to install the x.ko, kl, and vendor files for the PS3 controllers. I got root access through kingo root. I connected 1 controller and got it working correctly, but when I try to connect 2 controllers, everything went awry and neither controller worked. Is this common? Anyone experience this? Also, is there a way to 'insmod' the 0A12 USB dongle I have in a similar fashion as the PS3 controllers?

Thanks

Comment

Working...
      X