how to reset it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how to reset it?

Hi there, I have got a V88pro TvBox with Amlogic s905x CPU inside. I uploaded a ROM with Upgrade function by Android propriety menù. After that, my device goes to loop after its boot and I watching the TvBox logo on tv for all day. I see inside the TvBox that there isn't any reset button into AV hole... Please someone could reply me how to reset it ?
    Here the TvBox's specifications: http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-pc/pp_434477.html
    Thanks for your technical support...

Hi Remix
    There are 2 models, a Kingston emmc and the other Samsung emmc.
    at the Kingston is Pin 3-4 (short circuit)
    at the Samsung is Pin 4-5 (short circuit)
    But normally is you use a Usb (male to male) and can flash with usb port near Hdmi port.
    Please only Reset (short circuit) when you have a brick or other Big problems!!! and read Kuno´s Link.

Sorry for my English ;-)
    Click image for larger version  Name:	9032210.jpg Views:	1 Size:	27.0 KB ID:	625154

This Picture is from 4pda.ru

Comment

Hi Mitrix, I use a cable USB (male to male) and I use a GNU/Linux distro OS.. What software I can use to reset my device ? Thanks for all...

Comment

Hi Kuno, I have read the post and I'll try with the Amlogic USB burning tool. Did you have solved ? Thanks so much...

Comment

Originally posted by remix View Post
          Hi Mitrix, I use a cable USB (male to male) and I use a GNU/Linux distro OS.. What software I can use to reset my device ? Thanks for all...
          You can try Amalogic burning tool 2.0.8 under linux with Wine or use a Vm with Windows (Virtualbox)

Comment

Working...
          X