Torn between Sunvell T95K Pro or Beelink GT1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Torn between Sunvell T95K Pro or Beelink GT1

Wanted to choose between these 2 boxes. Same spec and both are supported by superceleron ROM.

Which one would you guys choose and why? Seems to me that Sunvell is less buggy.

Please let me know what you guys think. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N920C using Tapatalk

I'm using Beelink GT1 with Nano Nexus ROMs (based on 110 firmware) and the only "bug" that I have is the brightness issue.
    It can be solve with bootvideo fix... so I can say that FOR NOW I have no problem with this BOX.

Comment

Sunvell T95K hasn't worked out well for me. After moving it to the bedroom the day after I received; it booted only to the front panel LED. Went thur Gearbeast hell with returns and firmware. Finally got it running again, but now it won't pair BT headsets and I tried 4 different ones. My Beelink M18 works great w/o any problems. I have many regrets in life and this purchase is one of them!

Comment

I have had both... I would recommend the GT1 or Alfawise S92 (same specs) over the T95K Pro. It is more popular and has more ROM and user support from the community. Some of the T95K Pros I got from other sellers have not been full gigabit WIFI/LAN so another thing to keep an eye out for.

Comment

Neither... Go for the T95U instead and enjoy its lovely metal casing, which helps to stop it over heating. I've run mine extensively for the last four months without experiencing any issues. Running SuperCeleron and Kodi 17 on 1Gbps LAN.

Comment

Working...
          X